Official mod of the SRHF1 2023 Season.
Originally made by:
A&M, physics by FSR2023 with modifications by SimRacingHub (http://www.simracinghub.com
) and FiHS (http://www.fihsf1.net
). Car icons by ASMG.
February 13, 2023
April 7, 2023
- Weight: 796.5 Kg
- Center of gravity height: 0.23 m
- Weight distribution: 46:54 (F:R) adjustable
- Base drag: 0.48486
- Fuel tank capacity: 148 Liter
- Speed limiter: Available
- Onboard starter: Available
- Anti-Stall: Yes
- Number of gears: 8 forward, 1 reverse
- Driven wheels: Rear
- Steering lock-to-lock: 450 degrees
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Max. Power: 955 hp @ 11000 rpm (Mode 2) 876 hp @ 11000 rpm (Mode 1)
- Max. Torque: 641 Nm @ 10000 rpm (Mode 2) 588 Nm @ 10000 rpm (Mode 1)
- Power-to-weight: 1.2 hp/Kg (Mode 2) 1.1 hp/Kg (Mode 1)
- Rev limit range: 12000 - 12000 rpm
- Optimal oil temp: 50 C
- Max safe oil temp: 110 C
- Safe RPM: 11580 rpm
- Avg. lifetime: 2 hours 21 minutes
- Lifetime variance: 0 minutes
- Optimal brake temp: 425 - 725 C
- Max brake torque: 7092.1 Nm (Front), 7012.9 Nm (Rear)
- Half torque temp: 1600 C
- Brake disc thickness: 30 mm (Front) 28 mm (Rear)
- Disc failure thickness: 19 mm
- Onboard brake bias: Available
- Optimal temp for C1: 105 C
- Optimal temp for C2: 100 C
- Optimal temp for C3: 95 C
- Optimal temp for C4: 90 C
- Optimal temp for C5: 85 C
- Optimal temp for Intermediates: 80 C
- Optimal temp for Wets: 70 C
Version 1.0.1 - APR/07/2023:
- Updated steering wheel LEDs (for the Nth time!)
- Fixed halo not being removed from Red Bull #11 and #31 cars
- Added gearbox protection as a vehicle tuning option (upgrades menu)
Version 1.0.0 - MAR/09/2023:
- Added official SRHF1 2023 driver lineup
- Fixed missing textures for some steering wheels LEDs.
- Raised collision object height.
- Adjusted caption for cooling ducts in setup page.
- Fixed halo pillar not showing when using visible setting in upgrades.
- Renamed "Overtake" engine mixture to "Quali".
Version 0.9.0 - FEB/27/2023:
- Adjusted Push2Pass (P2P) limits to 400 seconds total. Maximum of 20 seconds per lap. No limits on the number of pushes per lap.
- Updated tire wear.
- Increased brake wear rate by 25%.
- Adjusted Front/Rear weight distribution ranges and default value.
- Adjusted final 2/3 of RPM LEDs on steering wheels to show redline and near-redline.
- Adjusted RPM GREEN LEDs on steering wheels to indicate when P2P is active.
- Adjusted water radiator caption to show the open percentage.
- Reduced engine water cooling rate.
Version 0.8.0 - FEB/20/2023:
- Enabled F/R weight distribution adjustment.
- Enabled serving stop/go penalties during pit stops.
- Adjusted pit preparation time and repair times.
- Restricted engine overtake mixture only for Push2Pass system during Quali and Race for a total of 200 seconds, up to 10 seconds per push, and up to 3 pushes per lap.
- Increased amount of force required to detach the rear wing and wheels.
- Increased fuel consumption by 5%.
Version 0.7.0 - FEB/13/2023:
- Initial build.
1.0.0 - Released MAR/09/2023 - Download
0.9.0 - Released FEB/27/2023 - Download
0.8.0 - Released FEB/20/2023 - Download
0.7.0 - Released FEB/13/2023 - Download