1. SRH Management
  2. 2020 Season
  3. Monday, 31 August 2020
https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2020/14-Italy/SRHF1-2020-14-ITA-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
https://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/276-srhf1-2020-14-ita/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
https://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/276-srhf1-2020-14-ita

No drivers serving penalties in this race.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
In accordance with Article 9 of the regulations, here are the officials for this event:

Race director
- Janos Magasrevy

Stewards
- Jacobo Cardozo
- John Williamson
- Darren Fisher
- Glyn Cooper
- Richard Haynie

Backup Stewards
- Ezequiel Montero
- Adam Freitas
- Cory Mackey

Reports must be made in accordance with Article 10 of the regulations.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Official Practice results posted.
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
ola cade senha
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Here's the final standings table for Practice according to Liveracers:

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2020/14-Italy/SRHF1-2020-14-ITA-Liveracers.png
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
The following is the picking order for stand-by drivers:

1. Adam Freitas
2. Sfoley42
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Pointless.

Was hit on formation lap by Walcott in the middle of T1

Race. T1. traffic jam sandwiched lost rear wing race over.. so much fun.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Pointless.

Sorry DC. I thought I was going slow enough to avoid something like that. From my car is seemed your car jumped backward and just stopped. Again Sorry. I ruined both our races.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
cook , i don't know why everytime i come up behind you and attempt to pass you act like you will be fired if you get passed! lap 15 you aint gonna
win the race or gain the position fighting and blocking so damn hard! pick your battles or i will punt you in the wall every chance i get!

session race
perp john cook
incident lap15
time start 1498.505 end 1503.912

tried to give room in the turn 1 chicane but got side slammed
then at the end of the straight i had the inside and was trying to leave room but got slammed into once again wrecking my wing!
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Official Replays:

Q1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1kwfzz5p5prvkde/SRHF1-2020-14-ITA-Q1.Vcr?dl=0
Q2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5h8a2zf1ieolo0/SRHF1-2020-14-ITA-Q2.Vcr?dl=0
Race: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d73nsfgipi5b6gk/SRHF1-2020-14-ITA-R.Vcr?dl=0

Unofficial Results:

Q1: https://simracinghub.liveracers.com/Results/Result/52ca3adb-c099-40f6-a889-d7bfd9d18d8f
Q2: https://simracinghub.liveracers.com/Results/Result/d74fd33f-7518-4f40-b1af-6fe8c6fb9ccb
Race: https://simracinghub.liveracers.com/Results/Result/0d5b8788-dca2-40ad-9e3e-bb78eeee2e0c

Logs:

Q1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqjtdis6oha41w5/2020_09_03_21_46_50-70Q1.xml?dl=0
Q2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfjcl40x07k55lp/2020_09_03_21_58_18-82Q2.xml?dl=0
Race: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqqoim7yrb5rfz4/2020_09_03_23_30_07-19R1.xml?dl=0

10.1 - Drivers will be given up to twelve (12) hours after the publication of the unofficial results to report, in the event's forum thread, incidents that should be investigated by the stewards. All reports made after this timeframe will be dismissed.

10.2 - Each incident included in the drivers' report must adhere to the following format:

- Session
- Name of the accused driver as indicated in the unofficial results
- Start time of the incident as indicated by the official replay position
- End time as indicated by the official replay position
- Brief description of the complaint

10.3 - SRH Management will then label each admitted incident with a case number.

10.4 - Accused drivers will have until one (1) day after the publication of the unofficial results to post, in the event's forum thread, their defense arguments.

10.5 - Reports and/or Defense arguments will be dismissed by the SRH Management under the following conditions:

- Nonadherence to the format shown in Article 10.2
- Posts outside the event's forum thread
- Presence of offensive language towards another driver

10.6 - All decisions made by the stewards published by the SRH Management are final and not subject to appeal.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
- Race
- Darren Fisher
- We are side-by-side into turn 4 (second chicane) and I'm leaving enough space yet he completely brakes too late and hits my car on the side damaging my left rear suspension.

- Race
- Mat Harto
- He tries the inside, again, I'm leaving enough space yet I get hit on the side and get sent off the track. More damage to my car.

- Race
- Otto Acosta
- I'm running wide at Parabolica, more than enough room on the inside for Otto, yet he hits me and I'm sent off track again, more damage, completely losing momentum at the end of lap 1, got passed by 4-5 cars there.

I'm fine with people passing me, but if you are going to do it just make sure you are not going to bend my car or send me off track...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Busy stewards this race!

Good race with Eze, Ivan & Otto... Thanks for that... Good fun! :D :) :o
https://i.ibb.co/QQQRkjr/team-Car-img.png
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Notice all your incidents Janos are you trying to hold it through a turn on the outside. This never yield mentality is creating issues my friend.

Didn’t see Otto’s, but fisher looked legit up the inside to me. Then I was clearly more than half way up inside too at lesmo. We trying to leave you room (and actually we did a pretty good job you were not forced off track)

It happened at turn 1 too. I had no intention of passing you on the inside. You braked way too soon and then realized that you a sitting duck in the middle. It feels like you decide your not letting me past before I even try any move lol.

I’m cool if you want to gamble with trying to hold the outside. You win some you lose some, and I’m cool with this “I’m better than Mat and Darren mentality” that seems to ignore whether we’re up the inside or not.

But to protest these incidents...Sorry commish that’s below the belt.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
So you are saying I have to yield my position every time to avoid getting hit? I'm sorry but this is not the first time, like I said, I'm fine if people pass me, but when I'm getting passed while hitting my car and or pushing me off track is a different story.

I never said I'm better than anyone, all of you are great racers. But all those forced passes at lap 1 turned my car blue on all four corners completely compromising my race since the beginning. Sometimes you need to learn to be patient too.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
The timeframe to report incidents has elapsed.

Here are the admitted cases with their case numbers:

SRHF1 2020 13 ITA Incident 01

Darren Fisher you have until the end of the day to present your defense arguments.

Stewards for this incident:

- Jacobo Cardozo
- John Williamson
- Ezequiel Montero
- Glyn Cooper
- Richard Haynie

SRHF1 2020 13 ITA Incident 02

Mat Harto you have until the end of the day to present your defense arguments.

- Jacobo Cardozo
- John Williamson
- Ezequiel Montero
- Glyn Cooper
- Richard Haynie

SRHF1 2020 13 ITA Incident 03

Otto Acosta you have until the end of the day to present your defense arguments.

- Jacobo Cardozo
- John Williamson
- Darren Fisher
- Glyn Cooper
- Ezequiel Montero

SRHF1 2020 13 ITA Incident 04

John Cook you have until the end of the day to present your defense arguments.

- Jacobo Cardozo
- John Williamson
- Ezequiel Montero
- Glyn Cooper
- Richard Haynie

Stewards:

Please submit your reports privately to SRH Management following Article 11: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-2020-regulations#SANCTIONS
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Literally a bunch of minor racing incidents except for maybe some offense committed on #4.

News flash... Sometimes you get beat and sometimes your car takes a beating. Welcome to motorsport.
:D
https://i.ibb.co/QQQRkjr/team-Car-img.png
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
I would like to apologize to my buddy Cory for destroying his race. Because of what happened at Spa I was being too careful letting him pass. I made a terrible mistake of trying to go on the outside like when I looked behind and saw him going inside but then Mackey went outside and I did too :( Unexcusable I destroyed a potential race win and a podium finish.

Now I would like some clarification of what is permitted for blocking. Yesterday screaming Ricky was throwing tantrum fits because I was passing him and he just didn't accept that I was faster than him and was blocking in a way that I don't think was correct. Stamp 3344.982/ I was not aware that you can park your car in the middle of the road not leaving space for passing was legal. While in previous 2 incidents I was careful not to crash into him he started yelling on ts to me while I was being nice to pass him and being extra careful. But what I will not comply is someone parking his slow car in the middle of the road and then me trying to pass him on the outside line and making contact and getting yell at., Ricky I was being very nice passing you but you kept yelling like a child. Don't ever tell me how to drive while racing you have a problem with my racing you come here and you voice your concerns just the same way I am doing here. Trying to "coach" me how to drive during racing is not gonna fly neither I need your input of how to drive. I just want someone to take a look at that incident and tell me what is the correct way to block cause if that is the correct way I will just do the same and I wont be nice this time and will drive through the block. Is your call Ricky you wanna block like that you carry on with your consequences. ;)

Good job Eze on the win and all the finishers.

Cya onto the next race.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
I had a good slip stream on the straight. Janos moved over to the right releasing me. I'm coming up the inside, at the point of the apex I'm ahead of his car. A lift of the throttle or avoiding maneuver could have avoided contact. I believe I made a legit overtaking. The gap opened and I went for it. Contact didnt happen till after I overtook. I am clearly visible in the mirrors of the McLaren. My entry to the second corner of the chicane was compromised due to the contact.
I feel like this is a racing incident, I didnt dive bomb, my tires were not locked up. I didnt jump over a curb. If u notice a slight hesitation brake as I considered not trying to overtake. He knew I was there and would go for an overtake. Yes I braked late but isn't that part of racing?
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
My “incident” is laughable. Complete waste of the stewards time so on behalf of my colleague I apologize.

Let’s not let emotions cloud judgement by protesting ridiculous side by side minor contact. Let’s move on.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Pointless.

Sorry DC. I thought I was going slow enough to avoid something like that. From my car is seemed your car jumped backward and just stopped. Again Sorry. I ruined both our races.

It was a shit sandwich, I though I had slowed enough and was trying to follow Whoever in front then just came to a stop I locked up tapped him and I think i did bounce back. It was a parking lot. then a pink car came across my front exiting the chicane. I realized i had no rear wing and exited.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo

Now I would like some clarification of what is permitted for blocking. Yesterday screaming Ricky was throwing tantrum fits because I was passing him and he just didn't accept that I was faster than him and was blocking in a way that I don't think was correct. Stamp 3344.982/ I was not aware that you can park your car in the middle of the road not leaving space for passing was legal. While in previous 2 incidents I was careful not to crash into him he started yelling on ts to me while I was being nice to pass him and being extra careful. But what I will not comply is someone parking his slow car in the middle of the road and then me trying to pass him on the outside line and making contact and getting yell at., Ricky I was being very nice passing you but you kept yelling like a child. Don't ever tell me how to drive while racing you have a problem with my racing you come here and you voice your concerns just the same way I am doing here. Trying to "coach" me how to drive during racing is not gonna fly neither I need your input of how to drive. I just want someone to take a look at that incident and tell me what is the correct way to block cause if that is the correct way I will just do the same and I wont be nice this time and will drive through the block. Is your call Ricky you wanna block like that you carry on with your consequences. ;)

I tried to load the replay, but rFactor updated itself and I can't open the file! Could someone post the clip?
I imagine you're talking about my approach to Ascari where you sent it up the insideas I blocked by driving in the middle of the road. As I said last night, I learned that from Harto, as that's how he staved off attacks from me earlier in the race. I figured if he can do it, so can I. If that's not legal, I apologize, my bad.
But prior to that, it was a fair battle and you rear-ended me aafter the second chicane, damaging my left rear. I said "hey!" because you almost spun me and that's no way to pass. Were you faster than me at that point? Yes. Were you able to make the pass? No. Two different things. You shouldn't have to hit me to pass me. I understand it can be frustrating to be stuck behind someone.

The funny thing was that after our battle, you finally got past me, then you went to the pits. So we were on different strategies. I was on a one-stopper, and you apparently were on a 2-stopper.

I still love you, man. See you next race.;)
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!