1. SRH Management
  2. 2020 Season
  3. Friday, 06 March 2020
If you wish to race with us but couldn't enroll in time before the start of the season or didn't obtain a regular seat during the Winter Series, here's what you can do:

1) We have a partner league called FiHSF1 which is actively looking for drivers. Both SRHF1 and FiHSF1 are using the same cars and tracks throughout the season in order to facilitate inter-league racing. Here's some important information about them:

Calendar: http://www.fihsf1.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5183
Forum: http://www.fihsf1.net/forum/index.php
Join: http://www.fihsf1.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5186

2) You may also, besides racing in FiHSF1, put down your name as a reserve driver for SRHF1. Usually, there are a couple of drivers that can't make a race, in that case, we resort to our reserve drivers. By including you in the reserve driver list, we expect that you will be practicing with us and attend at least our Official Practices on Tuesdays before a race so that we can gauge your performance. Eventually, if you perform well, and a seat opens, an opportunity will present itself to have a permanent seat.

Please do not add yourself to the reserve driver list if you are not really intending to participate with us. In the past, we've had numerous drivers simply adding their names and never even showing up on track. We are a serious league and we are only looking forward to having serious and responsible people around. If you are really serious and responsible, then by all mean join us!
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I'll be your first reserve and will be there for the Tuesday practice sessions.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Me gustaria ser reserva, practicare bastante
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
alrighty , won my championship in the aussie v8's league and now im ready to one again get trounced here! lol

let me know when i can race or if i can race and i will be there!! late's , Deuce!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
I just got laid off work so I'm available to race if needed.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Juan DelCastillo
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
SRH Management,

Could you please explain your policy on reserve drivers and how they're selected for replacing a regular driver who is not able to attend the race?

The regulations only state:

3.3 - It is the driver's responsibility to confirm participation in an event prior to the scheduled start of Qualifying. Drivers must confirm participation by registering on the event's official page. Registrations for an event will close right after the conclusion of the Official Practice on Tuesday. The SRH Management reserves the right to call upon a reserve driver as a replacement for any driver who did not register on time and did not complete at least 10 timed laps on the official SRHF1 rFactor 2 server provided that said reserve driver has completed at least 25 timed laps by the conclusion of the Official Practice.

It doesn't seem to be based on your Performance Ranking since I'm ranked in 20th even ahead of 2 regular drivers and Juan DelCastillo, who just signed up to this reserve list just a week ago and raced at China wasn't even on the Performance Ranking up until the China race.

It doesn't seem to be based on the number of laps or fastest lap time in the Tuesday practice session.

It doesn't seem to be based on the number of "clean" laps or fastest lap time in the final standings table for Practice according to Liveracers.

I overheard on TeamSpeak after the end of Tuesday practice that the fastest lap time in the final standings table for Practice according to Liveracers would be used. So I spent extra time on Wednesday night trying to improve my performance so that I would be further up in that table.

Now I wasn't ahead of Adam Freitas in either the Performance Ranking or the final practice times, but he was not there on Thursday.

I was there available to race and was told that the race was full so I left. However, I remained on TeamSpeak in case something changed during Qualifying.

But it's your series and you should run it as you see fit.

Thanks,
Bill
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
I admit this was not handled correctly by me. I just haven't had the time to check these things.

We will have a better system starting our next race that should avoid this from repeating.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
I believe clarity on what a possible reserve driver is required to do .
there are 3 or 4 drivers looking for a seat and yes the field thins as the season goes along.
there are veterans who have participated for years then there are those who signed up just recently.
the history of there runs here as well should be considered also.

clarity on what is required and how it is to be determined would go a long way to clearing this issue up.

my 2 cents but not worth a plug nickle!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Eduardo Lima we are accepting applications throughout the year. You can join us during practice and also may race at our partner league FiHSF1.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 9
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!