New: A setup class for guys that have NO CLUE.
Modified: Let top 14 run in winter series, and not choose teams until AFTER that series is finished.
Modified: Harsher penalties for repeat offenders of the same infraction.
points system that includes all positions
move q to tues practice night ( no need to register this way)
no parc ferme
any tires , just must use 2 types
some setup guru to make a true base setup for us "less then steller engineers"
1) I would not like to see cars go to 360 km / h in circuits where the maximum speed is much lower.
So I would like to see less grip and make it harder to keep the car on track.
Mod more difficult to drive and tires more delicate than aggressive driving.
2) Qualifying for parc ferm for the race.
In the qualification obligation to return to the pits and it is forbidden to press esc.
If the car loses one or more tires or the rear wing can not continue qualifying and remains in the pits.
Who cuts in hotlap during the qualifying starts from the bottom of the grid to the next race, or if he declares at the same time the last part (for example: in Q1 last part, in Q2 part 10).
3) Who causes the withdrawal of an opposing pilot takes a stop & go, equivalent to 30 seconds to be discounted at the end of the race.
4) Obligation to return to the pits after the race under penalty of cancellation of the GP.
5) Obligation to write two lines of comment on the forum after the races, otherwise 2/3 positions on the grid at the next gp.
6) Establish a race commission of at least 3 people who watch the behavior on the track during the first round of competition and the cuts in hotlap.
7) Same rules of formula 1 real for tires etc.
I was also looking at the 2018 statistics and wonder why if attendance
is so important why is it not the first factor in ranking? Seems to me the
top 14 in attendance should be the 14 who automatically get a seat since
they show up. The winter series could then be used to attract and vet the
new drivers or those who werent able to make all the races but feel they
can race the full season now. The stats show a 3 year average but it should
only be last years that would or could be used.
Weather (if possible),
Remove the requirement to use hardest compound tyre, but must use two of the three compounds,
Realistic spring options in setup,
Realistic aero options in setup,
In-car controls for anti-roll bars, differential,
Realistic engine life (fails with abuse/heat),
Keep current hybrid engine and mapping options,
$2-$5 entry fee(per race) with option to prepay for entire season, to be portioned into championship purse and paid out to top 18 positions at end of season,
Halo required (for safety)