1. SRH Management
  2. 2015 Season
  3. Friday, 22 May 2015
Please post here your Monaco Grand Prix experience. Please remember not to report another driver publicly, we have other channels to do so.

Thanks.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Little upset with how my race went in 2.5 laps. A Car spins out and I stop not hitting them, they are sideways on track I'm pointed the right direction next to wall and other driver decides to ram my car and flip over and knock half my wing on off, instead of backing up and letting me by so he can maybe turn to get going. Crazy and not what I expected. Hours of practice for not. :angry:
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
After what happened in Bahrain, I have to say that I'm very relieved that everything came together pretty well for me this time. I had a very difficult Qualifying in which I wasn't able to put a decent lap together, but right on my last flying lap I got the pole which was vital for this race. I had a decent start, managed to retain my place and then started pulling away little by little. I had to keep an eye of what Cory was doing but it looked like he had to stop for tires very often which made it a bit less stressful for me.

I'm also happy for my teammate, who showed great pace, especially in Qualifying, too bad he couldn't finish 3rd due to a bad decision on when to put the super soft tires. We know we have the pace now for podium finishes, we just need to focus and try to make the result possible.

Looking forward to Canada now in two weeks!

Cheers!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
In each race is a learning and monaco was no exception, after having a good quali and be in the top 3 in almost all the race, one bad decision leaves you with a 5th place...

Mercedes had an impressive performance in the qualifying and in the race, maybe with a better use of the tyres I would have added more points, now plays canada. see you in two weeks. ;)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!