Made by: Gerald Jacobson
Last Updated: 03/August/2015
- Copy rF2DroneCameraPlugin.dll (32bit) under /Bin32/Plugins
- Copy rF2DroneCameraPlugin_x64.dll (64bit) under /Bin64/Plugins
- Copy the rF2DroneCameraPlugin.ini directory in the /UserData/ />... This means for the player profile, the main ini file will be at "/UserData/player/rF2DroneCameraPlugin.ini"
The ini file is created for a G27 / XBOX 360 controllers. If you have different(s) controller(s), please update the ini to replace controller name(s) by yours.
- By default, it use the throttle & break to up and down the camera and a gamepad (xbox 360) for all other command.
- the XBOX A button is used to toggle the drone commands (on/off)
Additionnally I recommend you to update your Controller.JSON and put these values:
"Freelook Keyboard Pitch Accel":10
"Freelook Keyboard Pitch Decel":10
"Freelook Keyboard Pitch Speed":1
"Freelook Keyboard Yaw Accel":10
"Freelook Keyboard Yaw Decel":10
"Freelook Keyboard Yaw Speed":1