1. SRH Management
  2. 2019 Season
  3. Monday, 18 November 2019
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/21-AbuDhabi/SRHF1-2019-21-UAE-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/245-srhf1-2019-21-abudhabi/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/245-srhf1-2019-21-abudhabi
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Drivers serving a penalty on this race:

- Jacobo Cardozo +2 grid spots
- John Cook +2 grid spots
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
wow 4 racing weeks in a row to end season. I totally spaced out that it was this week.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
I know, the issue with Mexico really screwed us and Thanksgiving is next week so...

I'd vote to remove Abu Dhabi from 2020 :p
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Is it possible to get a password just for training purposes. To learn, get better and maybe join in next year? Because the Yas Marina circuit is locked right now. So to use the server for joining in and comparing times.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hi Arno, we lock the server for our Official events, it will be unlocked again after our race tonight.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Thank you Janos and Administrators for all your work. Hope to see all you on track again someday somewhere sometime.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Here's the list of incidents reported by the server:

<Incident et="219.4">Deuce Michaels (20) reported contact (0.29) with another vehicle Sean Higgins(8)</Incident>
<Incident et="813.9">John Cook(6) reported contact (0.06) with another vehicle Mike Conger(7)</Incident>
<Incident et="817.5">John Cook(6) reported contact (0.13) with another vehicle Deuce Michaels (20)</Incident>
<Incident et="1058.8">Adam Freitas(3) reported contact (0.00) with another vehicle Darren Fisher (17)</Incident>
<Incident et="1479.2">Cory Mackey(9) reported contact (0.10) with another vehicle David Carney(13)</Incident>

You have 24 hours to file a complaint to SRH Management.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Sorry to whoever was in the Renault that I hit, Darren or Dave. I should've adjusted the brake bias while engaging there, but didn't and locked up the rears and did a tank slapper into your car, completely my fault. Hopefully your car wasn't too damaged.

Not my favorite track, and after being not surprisingly, forced off track and then crashed into by a DIRTY MERCEDES, FAKE driver, the best result was likely off the cards.

Congrats to Ivan who was more consistent this season and deserves the title! Wait til you see what we have in store for next year!! :D
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
You will have to up your offer of $50 a race if you want me to partner with you next year Cory. :p
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
I had a decent start, was taking no risks, and got down to turn one and a pink panther just turned sideways under braking. I got stopped good, but then got hit in the left rear and my night was over. I tried to continue but car didn't drive right, even after getting it fixed. I had a heavy crash and flipped a few times on lap 2 after coming out of the pits. Pretty much sums up my season. Little things here and there, of my making and not of my making, costing tons of track positions. Never just a touch and keep going for this season some how. Oh well. Off to spend more time on my Trans Am and get that sucker put back together.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
First I'd like to thanks Janos and the rest of the staff at SRHF1! Another great season of racing. Thanks to my teammate Dave for making all the race starts and fighting hard Looking forward to next season! And thanks to the rest of the grid for making this a very competitive league.
Cory, it was Dave that you got into you got by me cleanly ;)
My race didn't go well in the beginning, I was pushing the car too much just to keep pace against the pack behind me. I pitted for hards but forgot to change it, Mediums went on so I made the best of it as I was able to open a gap and hold it. Then hards till the finish. Had some good fights with Jacabo and Dave, fought hard with Adam and had a loose moment he bumped me but that was from my mistake. I had a good lead to Jacabo he was closing it tho. Finished p5, good result to close out the season.
Congrats to the Champ Ivan! Well done m8! See ya'z next season
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Here's the final standings table for Practice according to Liveracers:

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/21-AbuDhabi/SRHF1-2019-21-UAE-Liveracers.png
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING PENALTIES

- None

IN-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 1806 | Driver: Ivan Georgiev | Car: Ferrari #91 | Penalty: 10-sec Stop/Go | Reason: Speeding in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

- Time: 5625 | Driver: Ezequiel Montero | Car: Mercedes #29 | Penalty: Drive Through Pits | Reason: Cut track | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

POST-RACE PENALTIES

- None

NO FURTHER ACTION

- Time: 219 (Race) | Drivers: Deuce Michaels (Force India #11) and Sean Higgins (Haas #5)
- Time: 813 (Race) | Drivers: John Cook (McLaren #7) and Mike Conger (Force India #77)
- Time: 817 (Race) | Drivers: John Cook (McLaren #7) and Deuce Michaels (Force India #11)
- Time: 1058 (Race) | Drivers: Adam Freitas (Haas #22) and Darren Fisher (Renault #99)
- Time: 1479 (Race) | Drivers: David Carney (Renault #66) and Cory Mackey (Ferrari #17)
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 13
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
I'd like to thank you all again for being part of this season and for your commitment to the league. This was another strong year for us and we ended it with style with the championship being decided on the last round.

Congratulations to Ivan Georgiev and Ferrari for winning their first SRHF1 titles.

Time to take a break and we'll see you again in February! Keep in touch on Discord, Facebook, etc. etc. etc.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
This is not my favorite track, not by a country mile, but our pace wasn't too bad, had a decent strategy and made no serious mistakes, got passed by Janos very late in the race for 2nd, finished 3rd, not bad for a track I dislike so much.

I believe this year we had our most competitive car yet, since Hungary we could have won 5-6 races, but mostly due to driver misjudgments and 1 bad error at the start of the Rusian GP, we could only manage 1 win...that's why they run the races :(

I would like to thank Janos and the league admin team for bringing a good product every other Thursday with (mostly) clean-hard racing up and down the grid. Keep up the good work boys, well done again!

See you all in the spring of 2020.
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
My race went ok over all finishing in the points, hard battle with Jacobo all race until last stint, I just couldn't keep up. My car did sustain damage from Corey and was harder to turn left which cost me some time each lap, but we finished.

Most of the season went well except for a real bad spell after the summer break.

Congrats to Ivan on championship!

Thanks to my teammate Darren Fisher let's do it again next year!

Thanks to Janos and admin for all your efforts!
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 17
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!