1. SRH Management
  2. 2019 Season
  3. Thursday, 31 October 2019
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/19-USA/SRHF1-2019-19-USA-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/243-srhf1-2019-19-usa/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/243-srhf1-2019-19-usa

FYI: Daylight Savings Time ends before this race. We move clocks back one hour.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I most likely won't be showing up for practice tonight. I have a pinched nerve in my neck and my index finger and thumb are numb on my left hand. (on going since Japan) After last nights race in FiHS, I need to give it a rest. 3 days of driving in one week would make things worse. See ya Thursday.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
I just found out about a setting in rF2:

"MULTI Unsportsmanlike Sensitivity#":"0.1 - 10.0: Higher number = less sensitive checking for unsportsmanlike driving"

Let's see how smart is the game and penalize automatically, I hope it does a good job cuz I'm tired of that lol
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Well, that setting didn't work as expected, I'll increase the tolerance a bit for Thursday, maybe we can try again tomorrow?
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Couldn't get on last night, tried several versions to no avail, which one are you using now?
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Latest build is 1116
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo

Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Here's the final standings table for Practice according to Liveracers:

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/19-USA/SRHF1-2019-19-USA-Liveracers.png
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Here is the list of incidents reported by the server:

<Incident et="231.4">Janos Magasrevy (13) reported contact (0.19) with another vehicle Richard Walcott(24)</Incident>
<Incident et="392.7">John Cook(18) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Mike Conger(6)</Incident>
<Incident et="5492.0">Argenis Riera (20) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Cory Mackey(19)</Incident>
<Incident et="5507.9">Argenis Riera (20) reported contact (0.06) with another vehicle Cory Mackey(19)</Incident>

You have 24 hours to file a complaint by sending a message to SRH Management.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
John C. totally fucked your race man I’m sorry. I spun the rear after going wide at T12 and smacked John in the side bargeboard coming back on track making him spin and hit the wall losing a wing again real sorry. I’m slow as shit so at least I try to run clean races so I won’t hesitate to take a penalty.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Got rear damage at apex in turn 1 as I slowed for car facing wrong way and got hit from behind. Took about 5 laps to really get the feel for how the car wanted to turn after the damage.

Lap 14 contact with Harto, I was trying to pin him out to the left since that's where he wanted to go down the straight. Adam was right behind us. From replay it looks like I drifted into him, but not sure what in car wheel looked like. I had lost 3 seconds in 2 laps behind Harto, and got a little desperate, and should have given more room. Sorry Harto.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
I got a bump from behind that put me on top of another car, ended up facing the wrong way. I was a bit conservative going into turn 1, I saw Janos in my mirror but it looked like he wasnt up beside me so I could turn in. Then another car came up his inside. After that the car shook and was loosing time in 13th so I parked it. I see this as an unfortunate racing incident.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING PENALTIES

- Time: 635 (Q1) | Driver: David Carney | Car: Renault #66 | Penalty: +3 grid place on next race | Reason: Impeding Glyn Cooper (Red Bull #3) | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

IN-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 2200 | Driver: Deuce Michaels | Car: Force India #11 | Penalty: 10-sec Stop/Go | Reason: Speeding in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

POST-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 5447 | Driver: Ivan Georgiev | Car: Ferrari #91 | Penalty: +5 seconds | Reason: Unsafe Rejoin | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 1

- Time: 5491-5498 | Driver: Argenis Riera | Car: Mercedes #43 | Penalty: Drive Through (+20 secs) | Reason: Blocking and causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 2

- Time: 5507-5516 | Driver: Cory Mackey | Car: Ferrari #17 | Penalty: Drive Through (+20 secs) | Reason: Causing collisions | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 2

- Time: cooldown lap | Driver: Benny Fascelli | Car: Red Bull #9 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Breached article 15.12 | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0

- Time: cooldown lap | Driver: Craig Hunter | Car: Toro Rosso #10 | Penalty: +5 grid places on next race | Reason: Breached article 15.12 (5th offense) | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0

- Time: cooldown lap | Driver: Ezequiel Montero | Car: Mercedes #29 | Penalty: +5 grid places on next race | Reason: Breached article 15.12 (3rd offense) | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Official Results posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/243-srhf1-2019-19-usa

Drivers Standings updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/driver-standings
Teams Standings updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/team-standings
Performance Ranking updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/ranking
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
This is a victory in Ferrari books!

P1- Ferrari
P2- Ferrari

SRH- DQ
Mercedes- DQ

We win!

Buahahahahaha!
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
The incident at turn one caused a lot of people damage and most of us much time. What made it even worse was one of these cars hit the gas and drove forcefully through the carnage. Under Darren. I can not understand how either driver was not penalized by the game or the stewards.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
The incident at turn one caused a lot of people damage and most of us much time. What made it even worse was one of these cars hit the gas and drove forcefully through the carnage. Under Darren. I can not understand how either driver was not penalized by the game or the stewards.

I hear ya there. I had to wait a bit to go around and lost 6 positions because of it. PLUS got damage from behind.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo

I got clobbered from behind sending me sideways all as result of what happened up front... but no penalties for causing a collision up there.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
and what did Darren Fisher say about turn 1?

You guys act as if you don't see real F1, these types of incidents happen there too and you don't see penalties handed left and right. Turn 1 was reviewed and deemed a race incident, there was nobody at fault there, it was just a very tight corner that ended up that way. A penalty at turn 1 is handed when something is done recklessly like completely ramming another car or pushing someone off the track.

I feel I should make my "job" here available to someone else who can do it better. I don't need this unnecessary stress in my life the way this is going the past two weeks.

While you guys are keyboard warriors I'm here sitting on my stupid computer Friday, Saturday, and Sunday getting things done for the league so that you can enjoy a good race, don't forget that before you start saying things here...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
We appreciate all your work Janos. And the stewards Bravo. We all make mistakes. The incident was regrettable and the forum is here for us to discuss race events. I was surprised to not see a mention of it in the incidents. I wasn't alone. You are welcome to see it your way. Keep up the great work.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
Sean Higgins wrote
Got rear damage at apex in turn 1 as I slowed for car facing wrong way and got hit from behind. Took about 5 laps to really get the feel for how the car wanted to turn after the damage.

Lap 14 contact with Harto, I was trying to pin him out to the left since that's where he wanted to go down the straight. Adam was right behind us. From replay it looks like I drifted into him, but not sure what in car wheel looked like. I had lost 3 seconds in 2 laps behind Harto, and got a little desperate, and should have given more room. Sorry Harto.

Yeah you were getting slowed up by traffic and I was ready for a battle. Too bad you spun. Was shaping up to be a good one.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!