1. SRH Management
  2. 2019 Season
  3. Monday, 14 October 2019
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/18-Mexico/SRHF1-2019-18-MEX-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/242-srhf1-2019-18-mexico/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/242-srhf1-2019-18-mexico
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Drivers serving a penalty on this race:

- Craig Hunter +5 grid places (unserved from Japanese GP)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Here's the final standings table for Practice according to Liveracers:

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/18-Mexico/SRHF1-2019-18-MEX-Liveracers.png
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
First of all, we apologize for all the technical difficulties today with our server. We tried to resolve the situation in time but were unsuccessful. We thank FiHS for lending us their server so that we could run our event. Unfortunately, due to the rush configuring the server for our rules, we encountered issues in the race.

Based on Article 22.9, we decided to red flag the race for the following reasons:

1. The number of laps was incremented with each lap the Safety Car (SC) made, altering the original race configuration.

2. Once the SC went into the pits, everyone started getting penalties at random because it was unclear what was happening and which position to hold causing unsafe driving conditions.

3. The SC was going unsafely slow, causing cars to overheat and retire. Those that didn't retire were not going to make it to the end due to severely affected engine life.

Having said that, since the issues only showed up in the race, the Qualifying results are held but will be reviewed for track limits. Penalties might apply. We will post the starting grid after reviewing the Qualifying replays. As a reminder, the tire regulations are still in place.

If any driver gets disqualified (no single legal lap) from the Q1 results, he will start from the back of the grid.

If any driver gets disqualified (no single legal lap) from the Q2 results, he will start at the back of the top 10.

As for the race, those that met the pre-race requirements (registration and laps) will be allowed to race. They are highlighted in green in the following table:

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/18-Mexico/SRHF1-2019-18-MEX-Requirements.png

Drivers that did not participate in Qualifying will start at the back of the grid, even behind those disqualified in Q1 (if any).

Given how tight our calendar is and the upcoming holidays (Halloween & Thanksgiving), the only two options to run the race are either on October 29th (Tuesday) or November 26th (Tuesday). The race will start at 10:00PM EDT.

We will do a poll until Saturday, October 26th at 11:59pm to pick the date for the race. 75% of the participating voters will decide which day we race. If 75% of the votes is not met, the SRH Administration will have the final decision.

We appreciate your participation and understanding during these unfortunate events.

Thank you for coming tonight and hope to see you again for the race.

SRH Management
  Which day do you want to race the SRHF1 2019 Mexican Grand Prix?
(13 Votes)
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
well looks like my truck decided it needed attention on the right night!!
bummer everyone had all these struggles but kudos to the staff for a valiant effort to git-er-done!
cyall when the next race happens!!
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Thanks for a good effort, Janos & team!
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Yes, what Cory said.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
For the record too keep the engine was overheating I drove around in 3rd, it would stay around 100 degrees, in 5th and it cooled to 85 degrees.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Here are the official Qualifying results:

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/18-Mexico/SRHF1-2019-18-MEX-Q.png

Laps were invalidated according to Article 15.2:

"... Drivers will be judged to have left the track if no part of the car remains in contact with it and, for the avoidance of doubt, any white or yellow lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track but the curbs are not."

Drivers in the top 9 will have to start the race on the same compound used during Q1. Darren Fisher has free tire choice to start the race since he did not participate in Q2 even though he made it to the top 10 after invalidating laps from other drivers.

The starting grid, after applying the 5 grid spot penalty to Craig Hunter and adding the drivers that met the requirements but did not come on Thursday will be:

P1: Argenis Riera
P2: Ezequiel Montero
P3: Otto Acosta
P4: Richard Walcott
P5: Cory Mackey
P6: David Carney
P7: Richard Haynie
P8: Glyn Cooper
P9: Janos Magasrevy
P10: Darren Fisher
P11: Jacobo Cardozo
P12: Mike Conger
P13: John Cook
P14: Benny Fascelli
P15: Jeff Oppenheim
P16: Sean Higgins
P17: Craig Hunter
P18: Adam Freitas (if joining for the race)
P19: Deuce Michaels (if joining for the race)

Here are the download links to the Q1 and Q2 replays for those that want them:

Q1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qlw85t7euc61eqx/Autodromo%20Hermanos%20Rodriguez%20Q1%203.Vcr?dl=0
Q2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ez4y5e8kyh898x7/Autodromo%20Hermanos%20Rodriguez%20Q2%203.Vcr?dl=0
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
With 100% of the votes going to Tuesday, October 29th @ 10PM EDT, the new date for the race is approved.

See you all this coming Tuesday!
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Here's the list of incidents reported by the server:

<Incident et="212.8">Cory Mackey(13) reported contact (0.00) with another vehicle Argenis Riera (11)</Incident>
<Incident et="232.4">Richard Haynie(7) reported contact (0.06) with another vehicle David Carney(18)</Incident>
<Incident et="787.8">Ezequiel Montero (14) reported contact (0.32) with another vehicle Argenis Riera (11)</Incident>
<Incident et="984.7">Jacobo Cardozo(20) reported contact (0.16) with another vehicle Glyn Cooper(10)</Incident>

You have 24 hours to file a complaint to SRH Management.
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
I think this is the second race I have been able to finish all year. Either DNFs due to connection or incidents. And last night was no exception. There were times when the cars were everywhere on track and they dissappeared once. Sorry to Darren Jacobo Glyn Rich i was close to you guys when it happened. I considered pitting and esc because i was a hazard for a few laps. However i was determined.

Race: Great start, and I never let up. Congrats to Janos.
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Crappy race for me. Just OK start, then after a few laps missed the turn in on turn 8, and cut the corner and spun somehow. After that it was playing catch up the whole race. Was going to run M,M, H. 13 laps from the end I noticed I was in 8th with Haynie 25 seconds behind me and opted to put on a set of SOFT to try and get fast lap, as at that point my other set of I was .4 away from fast lap on Hard tires a few laps before. I came out of pits with Rich and Janos (almost lapping us) right behind me. Haynie got in front after a lap and I about plowed into him in braking for turn 1 and lost the car, and tried to come back on in turn 2, but Janos was there and I was just pissed at myself for even trying stupid stuff like fast lap as I knew I threw away 8th place. I just gassed the F'er and put into the wall after I started to spin again trying to stay out of Jano's way. I should of just wrecked him, Otto would of maybe sent me some Halloween candy for that!:p
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
I think this is the second race I have been able to finish all year. Either DNFs due to connection or incidents. And last night was no exception. There were times when the cars were everywhere on track and they dissappeared once. Sorry to Darren Jacobo Glyn Rich i was close to you guys when it happened. I considered pitting and esc because i was a hazard for a few laps. However i was determined.

Race: Great start, and I never let up. Congrats to Janos.

That was a little scary at times when I was behind you. :D
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Sorry Sean. I wasn't supposed to be racing here to start with. Just filling in for drop outs. :(
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Sorry Sean. I wasn't supposed to be racing here to start with. Just filling in for drop outs. :(

It's all OK with me. More guys on the track the better. It wasn't happening all the time, just here and there your car would power slide off the track by 5 car widths then appear again in front. I just drove as normal as I could. I'd rather be battling you than driving by myself. :D
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING PENALTIES

- None

IN-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 4153 | Driver: Richard Haynie | Car: Williams #57 | Penalty: 10-sec Stop/Go | Reason: Speeding in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

- Time: 4340 | Driver: Richard Haynie | Car: Williams #57 | Penalty: Drive Through Pits | Reason: Speeding in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

POST-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 780 | Driver: Cory Mackey | Car: Ferrari #17 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Aggressive driving causing a collision | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 1

- Time: 781 | Driver: Ezequiel Montero | Car: Mercedes #29 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Blocking | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0

- Time: 783 | Driver: Cory Mackey | Car: Ferrari #17 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Crowding a car off-track | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0

- Time: 786 | Driver: Ezequiel Montero | Car: Mercedes #29 | Penalty: +5 grid place on next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 1

Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Due to the number of incidents and their recurrence (7 times), the stewards reserve the right to impose more severe penalties to the following driver in case of persistence:

- Cory Mackey (Ferrari #17)
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
Official Results posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/242-srhf1-2019-18-mexico

Drivers Standings updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/driver-standings
Teams Standings updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/team-standings
Performance Ranking updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/ranking
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
I'm writing this as one of the founders and admins of SimRacingHub in the urge to take some action.

Since our foundation in 2015, we have had a historically clean F1 racing league. A league where there's mutual respect among drivers. At the end of the day, we are here to have fun, in a healthy way.

What I've seen lately, especially since the Belgian GP, between Cory Mackey and the two Mercedes drivers (Ezequiel Montero and Argenis Riera) is unacceptable racing to me.

I understand there's contact in motorsports and that this year is really competitive in the league, but the level of contact that's happening here is not of the likes of what we see in real Formula 1.

These are delicate machines where the slightest touch can damage a suspension and compromise an entire race for a driver, even if it looks small on the replay.

If you guys want to race like that, then there are many NASCAR leagues that you can join. Simply NOT HERE.

Consider this your ultimatum.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
I wasn't crowding anybody off track, Montero left the track at the exit of turn 5, I provided a picture of this in a private message. I saw him go off track and then immediately knew that it was up to Montero to rejoin the track safely. Montero rejoined the track by coming back and hitting my car! How is this my fault?? Then, at the Apex of turn 6 he continues hitting me and pushing me inside-offtrack at the Apex of turn 6. Then we become tangled thanks to him and we both leave the track at the exit of turn 6. I come back on track at the exit of 6 and stay far left (TO BE SAFE!) because I know there's another car behind us that might now be passing us.

Now you say that I'm crowding cars offtrack because I'm trying to follow the rules the best I can at this point and make a safe return to the track???????????????????????????????????
Huuuuuuuhhhhh????????
And let me say again, Montero started this whole mess to begin with!

I'm glad he got a penalty because he deserve it.

I will continue showing up to race and race my car like I'm IN A RACE!

Are we racing here???????? Maybe I'm confused
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!