1. SRH Management
  2. 2019 Season
  3. Monday, 09 September 2019
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/15-Singapore/SRHF1-2019-15-SGP-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/239-srhf1-2019-15-singapore/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/239-srhf1-2019-15-singapore
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
..., car was not handling well clipped a wall and went wide Sean took a run up inside to pass at that stupid bridge area looks like he clipped the inside wall and I was forced into the wall,..

Sorry, I didn't mean to have contact with you. I was trying to give all the room I could, but got too close to the wall, hit it and bounced out towards you. Sorry that messed up your car. At the time I thought it was just a bump. I even told Haynie on TS, at the time he was right behind us, that I didn't mean for that to happen. Not that it is any comfort to you.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Drivers serving a penalty on this race:

- Craig Hunter +10 grid places
- Jeff Oppenheim +5 grid places
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Can I be excused from official practice this time? I'll be out of town and won't be back on Tuesday, but will have time to prepare before the Thursday race.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
I've been out of town for ten days, got the pw while on the road but misplaced it, may I have it again? Not that it makes a difference but, why 10 grid places?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Sorry won’t b able to make practice but will try to make the race
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
I can not register again.
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
That's because you already registered lol :p
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Jeez this is getting crazy!!! LOL
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Here's the list of incidents reported by the server:

<Incident et="221.3">Richard Walcott(16) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Ivan Georgiev (7)</Incident>
<Incident et="226.7">Darren Fisher (15) reported contact (0.00) with another vehicle Adam Freitas(8)</Incident>
<Incident et="240.3">Mike Conger(10) reported contact (0.26) with another vehicle Juan Pablo Cepero(4)</Incident>
<Incident et="1959.6">John Cook(18) reported contact (0.58) with another vehicle David Carney(14)</Incident>

You have 24 hours to report any incidents to SRH Management.
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Sorry for the last minute scratch.

My wife took a fall at her class reunion almost two weeks ago and, on a followup visit today, we found that she has a 2 1/3 inch hematoma to her left upper shin and cellulitis in her knee. We ended up spending about 4 hours in the ER to see it the two are connected but xray and ultrasound were inconclusive so we're headed toward an MRI tomorrow. If the cellulitis infection were to get into the hematoma it would be a real problem.

So, as much as I hate the Marina circuit, I would have rather been racing tonight, we've had enough crappy news of late.
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Oh wow that's bad news Craig. Hope she gets better and recovers quickly.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Sorry to hear that Craig. Cya soon.
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
I had a much better race last night. Qualified 9th and then 7th. Got a reasonable start, lost a position. If there was contact I didn't notice it Adam as turn 1 was hectic :D . I tried to keep up with RW, during the first stint I could keep pace but when I went to the hards he was pulling away. I went with mediums for my final stint, closed the gap up to him. By this time both Mercedes, Otto and then Ivan were out and we were fighting for 2nd place.
I had 1 good run at Rich but went wide and never got another chance. The gap to p4 was more than enough to protect p3 and pit for fresh tires.
Congrats to Cory for the win and thanks to Rich for the clean scrap we had ;)
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Sorry for the contact, Cardozo, when I came out of the pits. I didn't see you and only knew you were there when my car moved from the contact. I hope it wasn't much on your end like mine. I didn't have time to check if there was a car right behind Carney on my slider at the bottom. I had been racing with Carney for so long that I forgot you might be in the mix again after the pit stops.
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Made mistakes in q which cost me a top 10. Was having a decent race made up a couple spots, but about lap 17 J Cook was sideways in the tunnel and reversed into car causing severe damage.
My car was not right the after that. I pitted a lap later, car was not handling well clipped a wall and went wide Sean took a run up inside to pass at that stupid bridge area looks like he clipped the inside wall and I was forced into the wall, I gave plenty of room as he was all over me on softer tires for last 2 laps. now my steering is bent right and impossible to race. Retired with suspension damaged.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
Congrats to all the finishers!!
Q1. Not bad timed everything just right.
Q2 Just the opposite i didnt time the session right and got a crap lap.
Race Was over after unfixable damage. Which was sad, the car was good. Got a tap from one Renault on rear and i tapped the other Renault myself. Lesson learned was check the pit hud after damage to see if the crew will fix the damage or not. If not knock the wing off in the pits. To make them repair it. I hope that is legal.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Here's the final standings table for Practice according to Liveracers:

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/15-Singapore/SRHF1-2019-15-SGP-Liveracers.png
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
..., car was not handling well clipped a wall and went wide Sean took a run up inside to pass at that stupid bridge area looks like he clipped the inside wall and I was forced into the wall,..

Sorry, I didn't mean to have contact with you. I was trying to give all the room I could, but got too close to the wall, hit it and bounced out towards you. Sorry that messed up your car. At the time I thought it was just a bump. I even told Haynie on TS, at the time he was right behind us, that I didn't mean for that to happen. Not that it is any comfort to you.

My car was already messed up, I was struggling with bad suspension after Cook's contact and lost my pace. I knew you would get by at some point , was hoping you got by at end of straight but looks like you got loose down the straight and under braking. Just unfortunate spot.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING PENALTIES

- None

IN-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 3691 | Driver: Argenis Riera | Car: Mercedes #43 | Penalty: 10-sec Stop/Go | Reason: Speeding in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

POST-RACE PENALTIES

- None
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
Official Results posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/239-srhf1-2019-15-singapore

Drivers Standings updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/driver-standings
Teams Standings updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/team-standings
Performance Ranking updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/ranking
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!