1. SRH Management
  2. 2019 Season
  3. Wednesday, 21 August 2019
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/13-Belgium/SRHF1-2019-13-BEL-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/237-srhf1-2019-13-belgium/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/237-srhf1-2019-13-belgium
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
We are having trouble making the server appear in the servers list after updating to build 1114. We'll let you know when everything is working fine.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
We are aware now that there's a global issue with build 1114 and S397 is working on it. In the meantime, we have rolled back the dedicated server to build 1112.

If you are running 1114, here's a video showing how to downgrade to 1112:

Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Should have read this before upgrading....
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
apparently all you need to do is have a steam client running on the host -
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
I tried that but it didn't work. Apparently they already fixed the problem, I have to try again tonight when I get back from work.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Everything is up-to-date now with build 1115.
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Got it
Comment
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
After our official practice tonight, we have decided to downgrade the server back to build 1112 for stability reasons. We had several issues tonight such as:

- People getting kicked when moving to quali
- Very long synchronization times before starting the race
- Severe freezes when people left the server

So if you are not sure how to downgrade your version of rF2, check the video that was posted at the beginning of this thread.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
gracias
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
To clarify a question made during our practice:

"In real F1 the drivers don't have to make the entire cool down lap after the race is over. Do we have to?"

The answer is: Yes.

We know it's a long lap but let's not deviate from our rules and what we've been doing so far this year. To reiterate, if you take the chequered flag, you must make it back to the pits as normal.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Here's the final standings table for Practice according to Liveracers:

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/13-Belgium/SRHF1-2019-13-BEL-Liveracers.png
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
The server is down due to a windows update. We are working on getting it back up.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Should be back up again.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Lap 2 399.158 Higgins hits right rear. Lap 3 470 end of straight I'm over to left as far as possible Higgins has all the room to pass but squeezes me into a crash.

Then goes on to berate my driving in the chat FUCK YOU!
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Here's the list of incidents reported by the server:

<Incident et="227.5">Richard Haynie(13) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Craig Hunter(10)</Incident>
<Incident et="470.4">David Carney(14) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Sean Higgins(9)</Incident>
<Incident et="510.6">Craig Hunter(10) reported contact (0.13) with another vehicle Sean Higgins(9)</Incident>
<Incident et="693.6">Craig Hunter(10) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Deuce Michaels (20)</Incident>
<Incident et="2249.0">Cory Mackey(1) reported contact (0.10) with another vehicle Argenis Riera(5)</Incident>
<Incident et="2457.1">Janos Magasrevy (16) reported contact (0.13) with another vehicle Otto Acosta (2)</Incident>
<Incident et="2457.8">Argenis Riera(5) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Janos Magasrevy (16)</Incident>
<Incident et="2458.5">Argenis Riera(5) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Otto Acosta (2)</Incident>
<Incident et="4106.7">Ezequiel Montero (6) reported contact (0.00) with another vehicle Mat Harto (19)</Incident>

You have 24 hours to file a complaint. Do so by sending SRH Management a private message.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
With 10 to go, something weird happened to me. I was in 11th place, chasing Fisher, headed down the hill after Pouhon when my car suddenly bogged down., unresponsive. Five seconds later, the car surged and i had no control of it, couldn't brake or steer. I crashed into the barrier and was done.
?:( Can someone please provide me the replay? I had it turned off for the race.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Lap 2 399.158 Higgins hits right rear. Lap 3 470 end of straight I'm over to left as far as possible Higgins has all the room to pass but squeezes me into a crash.

Then goes on to berate my driving in the chat FUCK YOU!

Grow up man, it's over now. Unless you don't want it to be.
If you're going to race people and not give an inch, that is how YOU are going to be raced back. It was lap 2, geez, long race still. You weren't even defending your braking point, you were just blocking 1/4 of the way down the straight forcing me to lift to not hit you. To me Defending your position is making it clear I have to go around the outside but you weave all around driving in your mirrors. It's not like it was the last 10 laps. IMO no need for blatant blocking at that point. We will see how the Stewards see it.
I will say this, no matter how they see it, if you continue to swerve in front of me when I pull out to make a pass, when I'm almost on you, I WILL NOT LIFT anymore. What happens then, happens.
I will however race you fair and give you extra room, until you give me reason not to.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
Someone, please send the race replay to rixracer@gmail.com ;)
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
I got ya Rich
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING PENALTIES

- Time: cooldown lap (Q1) | Driver: Craig Hunter | Car: Toro Rosso #10 | Penalty: +5 grid places on next race | Reason: Breached article 15.12 (3rd offense) | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0

IN-RACE PENALTIES

- None

POST-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 469 | Driver: Sean Higgins | Car: Haas #5 | Penalty: +2 grid places on next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 508 | Driver: Craig Hunter | Car: Toro Rosso #10 | Penalty: +5 grid places on next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 693 | Driver: Deuce Michaels | Car: Force India #11 | Penalty: +5 grid places on next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 1920 | Driver: Cory Mackey | Car: Ferrari #17 | Penalty: +5 seconds | Reason: Blocking | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 2249 | Driver: Cory Mackey | Car: Ferrari #17 | Penalty: +5 seconds | Reason: Dangerous driving, brake-checking | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 2

- Time: 2449 | Driver: Argenis Riera | Car: Mercedes #43 | Penalty: +10 grid places on next race | Reason: Dangerous driving, dangerous re-entry | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 3

- Time: 3233 | Driver: Benny Fascelli | Car: Red Bull #9 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Use of the chat during the race | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0

- Time: cooldown lap | Driver: Jacobo Cardozo | Car: SRHF1 #8 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Breached article 15.12 | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!