1. SRH Management
  2. 2019 Season
  3. Sunday, 23 June 2019
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/09-Austria/SRHF1-2019-09-AUT-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/233-srhf1-2019-09-austria/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/233-srhf1-2019-09-austria
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Here's the final standings table for Practice according to Liveracers:

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/09-Austria/SRHF1-2019-09-AUT-Liveracers.png
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Gents, I had to take my father to the emergency for some pain.

I may be late tonight or not make it at all. Expect some delays with the server since I will try to reboot it from the hospital.

Regards,
Janos
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Sorry Craig for that rearend.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hey all - I appreciate you letting me join you for this race. Lesson learned that I need to prepare more in advance to compete in this league and I apologies to those whose race I negatively affected (Sean Higgins, most significantly).

I look forward to the future and hope to prove myself worthy to complete at the SRHF1 level.

Best regards.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hey all - I appreciate you letting me join you for this race. Lesson learned that I need to prepare more in advance to compete in this league and I apologies to those whose race I negatively affected (Sean Higgins, most significantly).

It happens to all of us at one time or another.:D
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Here's the list of incidents reported by the server:

Line 81: <Incident et="179.7">Mat Harto (17) reported contact (0.26) with another vehicle Jacobo Cardozo(19)</Incident>
Line 85: <Incident et="180.3">Theodoros Eziroglou(21) reported contact (0.19) with another vehicle Richard Haynie(5)</Incident>
Line 87: <Incident et="180.6">Mat Harto (17) reported contact (0.06) with another vehicle Jeff Oppenheim (12)</Incident>
Line 94: <Incident et="193.8">Jeff Oppenheim (12) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Theodoros Eziroglou(21)</Incident>
Line 95: <Incident et="198.2">Theodoros Eziroglou(21) reported contact (0.10) with another vehicle Mat Harto (17)</Incident>
Line 1327: <Incident et="723.4">Mike Conger(6) reported contact (0.19) with another vehicle Craig Hunter(22)</Incident>
Line 1331: <Incident et="728.7">Jeff Oppenheim (12) reported contact (0.00) with another vehicle Mike Conger(6)</Incident>
Line 1707: <Incident et="739.1">Mat Harto (17) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Sean Higgins(4)</Incident>
Line 1741: <Incident et="743.6">Mat Harto (17) reported contact (0.48) with another vehicle Theodoros Eziroglou(21)</Incident>
Line 3628: <Incident et="1673.5">Sean Higgins(4) reported contact (0.65) with another vehicle Matt Murphy(13)</Incident>
Line 8185: <Incident et="4878.1">Janos Magasrevy (20) reported contact (0.13) with another vehicle Cory Mackey(1)</Incident>

You have 24 hours to report incidents, do so by sending a private message to SRH Management
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
I know a place you can get more practice......

Doing anything Monday night ?
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
I know a place you can get more practice......

Doing anything Monday night ?

Always open for more ways to get better - what’s going on Monday nights?
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
FiHSF1 runs on Mondays after real F1 races. It would be good practice for you Matt to race with them too.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Race went well for me, Had a solid Q, good start, good racing throughout did a 2 stop S,M,S and finished P5.

Congrats to podium Ivan on Win.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
If you have the time Matt, we race at 6:30 Pm PST Mondays, on the real F1 race weekends. Same cars and tracks as here at SRH.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING PENALTIES

- Time: 626 (Q1) | Driver: Matt Murphy | Car: Red Bull #33 | Penalty: DQ from Qualifying and Race | Reason: Went back on track after ESC'ing | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0

IN-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 1332 | Driver: Adam Freitas | Car: Haas #22 | Penalty: 10-sec Stop/Go | Reason: Speeding in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

- Time: 2124 | Driver: Craig Hunter | Car: Toro Rosso #10 | Penalty: 10-sec Stop/Go | Reason: Speeding in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

POST-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 179 | Driver: Theodoros Eziroglou | Car: McLaren #83 | Penalty: +5 grid places on next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 743 | Driver: Theodoros Eziroglou | Car: McLaren #83 | Penalty: 1 race ban | Reason: Escalating an accident under yellow | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 4

- Time: 1673 | Driver: Matt Murphy | Car: Red Bull #33 | Penalty: +5 grid places on next race | Reason: Causing a collision while being lapped | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 4878 | Driver: Cory Mackey | Car: Ferrari #17 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0

- Time: cooldown lap | Driver: Ezequiel Montero | Car: Mercedes #29 | Penalty: +2 grid places on next race | Reason: Breached article 15.12 | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: 0
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Official Results posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/233-srhf1-2019-09-austria

Drivers Standings updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/driver-standings
Teams Standings updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/team-standings
Performance Ranking updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/ranking
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
If you want to drive like my blind grandmother on the cool down lap, at least leave a lane open for those of us that don't have that kind of time to waste. Almost everybody who was going your speed, was on the left side of track. You were in the middle and then moved right in front of me as I attempted to pass on the right. Seriously, don't block the whole track! You were the one who caused the collision by not being aware of others around you. I reject this penalty.
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Before you bring up grandmothers into this topic, why don't you have another look again at the replay and see that I was actually passing Montero and Walcott who were on the left going slower than me? I was going at 200km/h before I encountered them and slowed down to pass them safely. They were going at 90, you, however, were going at around 240 and couldn't wait until I cleared them, instead, you hit me and now you are the victim. Take your penalty like a man.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
John Williamson I'd love to join for the next race (unfortunately can't make it tonight). Thanks for the heads up!

I just registered on FiHFS1.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Before you bring up grandmothers into this topic, why don't you have another look again at the replay and see that I was actually passing Montero and Walcott who were on the left going slower than me? I was going at 200km/h before I encountered them and slowed down to pass them safely. They were going at 90, you, however, were going at around 240 and couldn't wait until I cleared them, instead, you hit me and now you are the victim. Take your penalty like a man.

You were all over the road man, from one lane to another and back again. I accept the warning but it would help in the future for people to pick a lane and stick to it so not to confuse those behind.
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
15.3 - At no time may a car be driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or in a manner which could be deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers. This will apply whether any such car is being driven on the track, the pit entry or the pit lane.

15.6 - Maneuvers liable to hinder other drivers, such as deliberate crowding of a car beyond the edge of the track or any other abnormal change of direction, are not permitted.

There's also no rule that I can find, that says anything about speed limits during the cool-down lap. Not sure why you mention speeds.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
I know, but like I said, I was passing Montero and Walcott who were on the left going slower.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
Was this on the post race cool down lap ? Looked like everyone was slowing ahead.
Comment
  1. 4 days ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!