1. SRH Management
  2. 2019 Season
  3. Saturday, 01 June 2019
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/07-Canada/SRHF1-2019-07-CAN-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/231-srhf1-2019-07-canada/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/231-srhf1-2019-07-canada
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Alright, guys, the server is up and with the new tires.

Keep in mind that the track is green and also the tarmac might be different than in Barcelona, for those 2 reasons the tires may feel different than during the tests. Just laying that out there before the rants begin lol.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
ill miss this one -
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Enjoy the real race John ;)
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Where is everyone? I think only 14 showed up to practice.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
I know... I'm getting tired of this, can't be behind people all my life...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Here's the list of incidents reported by the server:

Line 79: <Incident et="182.0">Mat Harto (19) reported contact (0.19) with another vehicle Adam Freitas(22)</Incident>
Line 1859: <Incident et="1386.3">Richard Walcott(17) reported contact (0.42) with another vehicle Mat Harto (19)</Incident>

You have 24 hours to report any incidents. Do so by sending a private message to SRH Management
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
I had decent race. 4th just passed Haynie for that position 2 laps from the end. I did 2 stop soft, soft, med and he did 1 stop soft, hard. I couldn't believe how fast the Hard tires were at the beginning of the stint. I came out of my first stop just ahead of Haynie, by .1 second and was able to get about 2.5 second on him in a few laps, but the gap stayed there most of the stint of my 24 laps. I really pushed the last few laps of my stint to try and get a gap. With that and lap cars I was able to get about 6 seconds ahead, then pitted for my Mediums and came out 8 .8 seconds behind Haynie. From there on it was qual laps and taking risks to catch him. I managed to do it, but wow.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Got hit from behind @ T1 by Walcott caused some damage. think it hindered my pace as I was no where, happy with 7th but not happy racing 70 laps with a gimp rear suspension.

I should have pitted sooner on 1st and 2nd stint. I kept thinking race was 78 laps not 70. I had a dumb spin while racing with Cardoza which ultimately cost me P6.

congrats to top 3 and teammate Darren for his P3. good result for the team.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Here's the final standings table for Practice according to Liveracers:

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2019/07-Canada/SRHF1-2019-07-CAN-Liveracers.png
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Official Practice and Qualifying results posted.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Quali:

I struggled to get a fast time as I did in Practice, for some reason I was too slow in sectors 1 and 2, it might have been the drop in downforce that I made after Tuesday that caused this. Anyways, I was able to get into Q2 and had to settle for 6th which is not bad on a track where I haven't been good historically.

Race:

I held my place and was trying to keep up with the pack ahead of me but I wasn't fast enough, got overtaken by a couple of drivers and dropped to 8th or so. I stopped on lap 20 or 21 to change to the Mediums. The plan was to go long until lap 50 but I decided to pit a bit earlier since I was stuck behind Haynie and he was on the hards, I didn't know he was on a one-stop so my intention was to do the undercut. I came out with a fresh set of softs that I pushed like there's no tomorrow around lap 48 but on lap 60 I went too deep on the final chicane and the curb sent me to the wall of champions and I bent my right side suspensions, the car became difficult to drive after that. At that point, my chances of finishing 6 or 5th were gone and it was all about making it to the end. I went to the pits again and got my car repaired but the fix took 22 seconds and that cost me dearly. I came out in 8th and that's where I finished.

I really hate this track and I'm glad it's over now. This was an intense race, keeping up with others was rough for me, hopefully, I can bounce back at Paul Ricard but I need to learn the track first.

This was my first track experience with the new tires, I like that they last what they should and that the compounds are more useful now. The wear is more consistent and so is the performance, yes they have more grip but that makes the car feel a lot better too and we had great racing because of this.

See you guys in France.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Qual: set a good time in q1 got thru. Had an issue getting a lap in first run. 2nd run I was doing 2 lap runs, first lap put me in 3rd the next lap I was quicker by .3 and messed sector 2.
Race: I didn't get a good start. Was mugged by Cory and Benny. The car was good I could push the tires and still keep pace. Benny and I had a good battle, saw The #17 Ferrari pit then retire putting me in 4th. I got past Ben held a small lead till i pitted early for mediums. Rejoined 7th, pushed to try get a lead on Ben but he was 10 seconds back after his stop.
I couldnt keep pace with Ivan and Zeke so I settled in to hold onto 3 place. My best finish here in a long time, great points for Renault with Dave adding 6.
Congrats Zeke and Ivan, see ya'z next race!!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING PENALTIES:

- None

IN-RACE PENALTIES:

- Time: 3071 | Driver: Richard Walcott | Car: Alfa Romeo Sauber #3 | Penalty: Drive Thru Pits | Reason: Speed in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

- Time: 4044 | Driver: Steve Carney | Car: McLaren #2 | Penalty: Drive Thru Pits | Reason: Speed in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

POST-RACE PENALTIES:

- None
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Official Results posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/231-srhf1-2019-07-canada

Drivers Standings updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/driver-standings
Teams Standings updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/team-standings
Performance Ranking updated after this round: http://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/ranking
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2019 Season
  3. # 14
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!