1. SRH Management
  2. 2015 Season
  3. Sunday, 27 September 2015
Hello everyone!

We are starting this post so that we can begin talking about what you'd like to see introduced or changed for the upcoming 2016 season.

Please post your ideas! anything is welcomed!

Thanks,

F1 League Management
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The number of races is too high, 12-14 is ideal, 16 being max for me, anything more than that and it makes it a chore for me. I'd like for this to be a bit more casual while keeping the competition alive.

Some tracks should be removed, especially the ones with bugs where is hard to find replacements for them, like Austria, which makes me sad because it's one of my favorite tracks, but also, those tracks with low attendance, like China, should maybe be removed too, but we can take that to a vote.

We can vote on all this and see what everybody wants a bit better. One thing to keep in mind though, is that if we want more races we can create another open-wheel league within SRH to have another 12-14 races, that can keep those that have lots of time and want 30-40 races a year engaged, while keeping us with busy lives engaged as well.

Other than this, some things that have already been mentioned, like the quality of the mods and more testing on it, which we are planning on doing already.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
I like F1 racing. It's track time that is not , in a run around by yourself, testing session. I am in 3 leagues. This one, FiHS (not full enough to race more than 8 guys this year) and USF1, which FiHS guys got folded into. FiHS still runs on Friday Nights for fun, we share server with USF1 who race on Mondays.. 3 is too many and I left USF1 due to other stuff, and I only race in SRH and FiHS now. The main reason is I like to race open wheel cars. (other cars too, but not as fun to me). As in any league you have Speed Demons that aren't very careful or feel they own the track and if I get punted off, or just wreck on my own accord, I feel practice time wasn't a waste, as I have another league that races same track.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
I don't run in multiple leagues, I really don't know how you guys do it. Would love to hear several reasons on why would you race in more than one F1 league.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
My opinion is doing qual on another day is going to get old half way thru the season and guys will start not showing up. If a guy runs 2-3 leagues, that's a bit much.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
I'd like to see something done about tire wear, it's way out of line the way it is. We spend to much time worried about wear.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
In my opinion, I want a calendar with 18 circuits or more, I know that the majority does not like to emulate the real F1 calendar also limits us because the game gives no clues no errors in the path or anything.

Meanwhile, Q1, Q2, Q3 I find it interesting, the parc ferme as we use does not affect anything, the real parc ferme are using the same tire with its wear produced in qualifying and obviously the same setup. Making it impossible to fully simulate it in this game.

Remove China no, lol, that circuit is one of my favorites, there are circuits that I do not like, but no means to me not run them or get them out, but if the circuit has problems, if I agree to remove them.

Well, what to test for next year, are obviously the tires, engine, DRS, Boost, have similarity with reality, or do our best, as we are here we no expert in this type of program, that I believe.
Renault F1 #20 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
I would like to propose the removal of the requirements to be accepted to race and change it with a new Qualifying format.

We could have a 1-hour Qualifying session one or two days prior to the race, with all Q1, Q2, and Q3 sessions. I know Parc Ferme won't be possible with this but I guess we can live with that.

What do you think?
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
I would like to open the possibility of upgrading/improving the mod on the go throughout the season.

what I mean is, if there comes an update or an issue that could be resolved along the way, lets keep the option open to apply it!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
I would like to see the elimination of the 107% rule to make race. I mostly concentrate on RACE setup and some times I have to do qual laps in practice to get within that 107% rules, which takes away Race setup time, where it should be (for me since I have no chance at pole). I would also guess that you might have a few more guys show up for races, or new guys if that rule was eliminated. I already had one driver from another league I'm in say he couldn't make that time, so he didn't sign up. We need battles at the mid and back of the grid too, not just front. That's what keeps guys interested all season.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
I would love to see a calendar with 16-18 races max. Dropping out those crappy tracks such as Singapore, China, etc...

We don't need to emulate F1 100%, why race at boring tracks? We have plenty of good tracks that are not part of the calendar, yet we don't race there just because it's not "real".

I would agree with this as long as we don't include Imola on the calendar. 5 chicanes in 2 miles is a bit excessive is you ask me.

Also to make things a bit more interesting in qualifying why don't we have 2 sessions in which Q2 will be for Q1's top 10 but have Q2 last 5 minutes and 1 hot lap. The current format, 15 mins all laps you want to run style, almost guaranties pole for the quicker guy.
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
I would love to see a calendar with 16-18 races max. Dropping out those crappy tracks such as Singapore, China, etc...

We don't need to emulate F1 100%, why race at boring tracks? We have plenty of good tracks that are not part of the calendar, yet we don't race there just because it's not "real".
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2015 Season
  3. # 11
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!