1. SRH Management
  2. 2018 Season
  3. Monday, 22 October 2018
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2018/19-Mexico/SRHF1-2018-19-Mexico-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2018-calendar/215-srhf1-2018-19-mexico/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2018-calendar/215-srhf1-2018-19-mexico
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I had a red cam in my car :o

:D :D :D

A shame you couldn't simply abort your laps like others did when you knowingly broke boundary rules and gained an advantage. And both of you have the audacity to point your finger and call other drivers "dirty"! SAD! Anyway, I doubt there's any point in attempting sporting dialog with a video gamer, so I'll stop.

I wonder what the karma is for 30-something boundary violations during race? Do you know? Maybe Riera knows?..
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
What another drivers? please tell me.. btw i dint get any penalty in Silverstone and Hockenheim for cutting like anothers drivers so. In those circuits the advantage was real, this track no so much and in my 2 lap only it was at the top of the inner curbs after the vertex rotated in the stadium. I dont think that I gain so much time there because in the curbs u get lose grip like all the curbs. The only way to take advantage is to cut through the inside of the curve to all speed.

I accepted the decision, only that we are wasting time and then I thought I wanted a fun race with all the drivers. It did was.

And btw how many penalty u get because u crash another driver or cutting? do u think that isnt dirty and sad?.. i don't know dude maybe u see what the another guys do and dont u see what u do.

My conscience is clean if you want to tell me dirty, because coming from you is very sad..

Do u want be the showman?, ok, It here is.

I really got the reason to Ivan for abandoning you. :D :D U get the people tired and btw nice lap u did after the race cutting all the stadium for any reason in all.. :D :D good job mate!

Have a good weekend looking replays. ;) ;) Mod Devil Skere
Renault F1 #20 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
I started fourth, jumped to first when Otto and Corey time warped. My paddle shifters on my Fanatec McLaren GT# wheel were malfunctioning before and all throughout the race. I think it's the switches. I managed to catch Jacobo at the end of the race, but was missing too many gears to make a pass. Finished 6th.:(
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hmm, that just made me reconsider my decision to buy that wheel...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
It is a warning sign. Gt wheel works perfect.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Gents, I will post the results of this race tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to work on it.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
IN-RACE PENALTIES:

- Time: 1731 | Driver: Jacobo Cardozo | Car: Force India #8 | Penalty: Drive Thru Pits | Reason: Speeding in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

POST-RACE PENALTIES:

- Time: 3000 | Driver: Sean Higgins | Car: Haas #5 | Penalty: +2 grid places on next race | Reason: Unsafe Rejoin | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 5746 | Driver: Theodoros Eziroglou | Car: SRHF1 #83 | Penalty: +4 grid places on next race | Reason: Causing a collision with a driver a lap ahead | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
I dont agree with a 4 places grid penalty, while i small touch on brakes, and Higgins takes only 2 places, with unsafe entry, and resulting brake my suspension and have unstability. Later due for this, i lost control and crash my car... What i can say... Too bad decision.
http://picresize.com/images/rsz_image.png
"Life is measured in achievement, not in years alone” - Bruce McLaren
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Your penalty is that severe because you hit a car that was one lap ahead of you. We have seen in the past races being destroyed like that so that's why the penalty is heavier for you.

Higgins did rejoin the track with incoming traffic but you also did little to slow down and avoid it so...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
I tried to keep it to the right and stay on the edge of the pavement, which I think is reasonable action. I just knew the car coming should be slowing down enough to avoid that little bit on track. Not like I drove to the center of the track. I figured It would be 50/50 if I get nailed for coming on to the track or other driver got nailed for not slowing down in yellow flag area. I was wrong 100% on both. :D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 10
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 11
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.