1. SRH Management
  2. 2018 Season
  3. Sunday, 08 July 2018
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2018/11-Germany/SRHF1-2018-11-Germany-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:

http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2018-calendar/207-srhf1-2018-11-germany/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:

http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2018-calendar/207-srhf1-2018-11-germany
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Driver Lineup heading into this race:

FERRARI

17 - Cory Mackey

91 - Ivan Georgiev

FORCE INDIA

04 - Carlos Reina

08 - Jacobo Cardozo

HAAS F1

05 - Sean Higgins

32 - Deuce Michaels

MCLAREN

66 - Dave Carney

99 - Darren Fisher

MERCEDES

03 - Richard Walcott

09 - Sasha McHenry

RED BULL RACING

88 - Osvaldo Angelone

03 - Aron Gimenez

RENAULT

29 - Ezequiel Montero

14 - Alejandro Sanabria

SAUBER F1

09 - Benny Fascelli

07 - John Cook

SRH F1

25 - Keyter Bautista (in for Roberto Scime)

43 - Argenis Riera

TORO ROSSO

55 - Daniel Sara

27 - Ben Bowcott

WILLIAMS

44 - Otto Acosta

57 - Richard Haynie
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Penalties for this Grand Prix:

- Driver: John Cook | Car: Sauber #7 | Penalty: +3 grid places

- Driver: Carlos Reina | Car: Force India #4 | Penalty: +2 grid places

Penalties not served on previous race:

- Driver: Alejandro Sanabria | Car: Renault #14 | Penalty: +1 grid place
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Needless to say, track limits will continue to be enforced, especially turns 1, 11, and 17.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Official Practice results posted.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hi to all.. ;).. See you in Ungheria.
Attachments (1)
in game --> Roberto Scime - SRH F1 #69
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Here's the list of incidents reported by the server log:

<Incident et="174.1">Tyler Yoon(20) reported contact (0.06) with another vehicle Carlos Reina (8)</Incident>

<Incident et="224.0">Otto Acosta (13) reported contact (0.06) with another vehicle Cory Mackey(2)</Incident>

<Incident et="225.6">Tyler Yoon(20) reported contact (0.03) with another vehicle Daniel Sara (17)</Incident>

<Incident et="225.7">Darren Fisher(22) reported contact (0.06) with another vehicle Argenis Riera (31)</Incident>

<Incident et="1389.1">Daniel Sara (17) reported contact (0.16) with another vehicle Jeff Oppenheim(27)</Incident>

<Incident et="2516.7">Tyler Yoon(20) reported contact (0.35) with another vehicle Argenis Riera (31)</Incident>

<Incident et="4024.9">John Cook(16) reported contact (0.10) with another vehicle Deuce Michaels(29)</Incident>

<Incident et="4506.8">Theodoros Eziroglou(24) reported contact (0.16) with another vehicle Ezequiel Daniel Montero(11)</Incident>

<Incident et="5243.1">Ivan Georgiev (21) reported contact (0.10) with another vehicle Ezequiel Daniel Montero(11)</Incident>

You have 24 hours to file a complaint. Do that by sending a private message to Janos Magasrevy
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
This race was a great experience for me. Wish I didn't rear-ended Carlos at the start. Keeping it bumper to bumper seems to be way harder with rfactor2 than any other sims. Also apologies for Argenis and Daniel. Tried to give Daniel space to pass but now I know I should have waited until we came fully out of the 13-17.

I recorded 1.25.5 on Tuesday's practice and was expecting to record at least half a second faster lap time with same set up and tires today during the qualifying yet I was slower by half a seconds. This is very confusing to me right now as I thought more rubbers would have accumulated on the track during the practice before the qualifying and would provide more traction.

Would appreciate if some one explain to me why I was slower with same setup today on a tad more rubbered track. Thank you very much!
Tyler
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Well, a very unexpected and good race for me, starting hard on 15th place, couldnt imagine i can reach till 5th place!!!

My bad, i slide some laps before the end, and on that spin, thx god i didnt did any damage to the 1st place driver, i juuuuuuuuuuuust touch little, so he didnt lost his place when he lapped me, while i spun.

I moved quickly after spun, in order to avoid incidents.

I hope ill be clear for next race, as i didnt involved to incident (and the log didnt report it :D).

6th place some more points for Mercedes!

Cee ya all next week at Hungary.

Another Favourite track, as also i was there to watch it on year 2003 :p
http://pngimg.com/uploads/formula_1/formula_1_PNG50.png
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
0.5s penalty for Montero =]]]]]]] CMON STEWARDS! hehe
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Impossible to race. just a slide show sometimes. lost 5 s in 1 lagfest and then crashed so not sure if I will race anymore. i'll practice but prob not race for a while.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Had a decent race, could of been better. Qual was real tight back around 8-14, ended up 12th. At the start of the race, one car didn't go and the guy in front of me went between that car and the wall, then slowed WAY down. Got contact front and back and had damage.

Got some damage in some contact with Fisher in the hairpin.

Had some good racing with Corey, with some wheel banging. Sorry about my part of that. I wasn't going to go to the left, when I was already right and left Corey just enough to get under me. I thought if he wants to go there he can try and take that line. I tried to hold my line, and some bumping occurred. Got more damage from that and another bumping incident there a few laps later, but was intense. After Corey got by I lit up the rears a few times and it took a few laps to get the temps down, so I could keep it on the track. From then on just tried to stay consistent. Hairpin was intense about half the race.:)

Ended up finishing 8th. Not bad, but not great. At least I didn't have to pit for a front wing on lap 1 this time. :p
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
IN-RACE PENALTIES:

- Time: 1606 | Driver: Tyler Yoon | Car: Red Bull #3 | Penalty: 10-sec Stop/Go | Reason: Speed in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

POST-RACE PENALTIES:

- Time: 174 | Driver: Tyler Yoon | Car: Red Bull #3 | Penalty: +2 grid places on next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 221 | Driver: Osvaldo Angelone | Car: Red Bull #88 | Penalty: +10 grid places on next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 2

- Time: 225 | Driver: Tyler Yoon | Car: Red Bull #3 | Penalty: +1 grid place on next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 2516 | Driver: Tyler Yoon | Car: Red Bull #3 | Penalty: Start from pitlane on next race | Reason: Causing a collision while being lapped | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

EXCEEDING TRACK LIMITS PENALTIES:

Turns 1, 12, and 17's track limits were reviewed for the entire driver lineup for exceeding the boundaries specified under Article 15.2. A total of 5 instances per driver were allowed without penalty. After the 5th instance, a time penalty of 0.5 seconds was applied per cut. Moreover, 3 groups were created to define the Performance Ranking penalty: 1st to 15th cut = 1 minor penalty, 16th to 30th cut = 2 minor penalties, and 31st to 45th cut = 3 minor penalties.

The following table indicates the applied penalties:

SRHF1-2018-11-Germany-Results-Cuts.png
Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 12
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Dave Carney post your PC specs and video driver version, I want to see if that's why you race a "slide show".
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
I'll post the tire strategy graph tomorrow night.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
Impossible to race. just a slide show sometimes. lost 5 s in 1 lagfest and then crashed so not sure if I will race anymore. i'll practice but prob not race for a while.

Dave I had the exact same problem, up until this race when i finally figured out what it was. Ill try and make a video of me recreating the issue, I have a program for making ps3 controllers work with pc, called scp toolkit, I killed this process and it worked perfectly, and unplugged the controller and it went away instantly, Im not sure if you have that program or some other kind of usb controller program that might be causing the same issue
Ben Bowcott
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Sorry, I tried to recreate it and I forgot that I tried something else at the same time, the issue is caused by if you have the live timing window open in your browser. I took a video to see if its the same issue you are having. Dave Carney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztf1d-zTX7c
Ben Bowcott
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
I was lucky enough to dodge you at the hairpin as you would have taken me out around lap 10. Instead, I was off pace after saying "ole'" and got tapped by Higgins (not blaming him) and dropped from 9th to 16th. Check your brakes, Theo.;)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Sorry, I tried to recreate it and I forgot that I tried something else at the same time, the issue is caused by if you have the live timing window open in your browser. I took a video to see if its the same issue you are having. Dave Carney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztf1d-zTX7c

I don't have anything running afaik I'm not sure if something is updating or what.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
I can hear Motec when you get in the car...
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.