1. SRH Management
  2. 2018 Season
  3. Sunday, 01 July 2018
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2018/10-Britain/SRHF1-2018-10-Britain-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:

http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2018-calendar/206-srhf1-2018-10-britain/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:

http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2018-calendar/206-srhf1-2018-10-britain
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Driver Lineup heading into this race:

FERRARI

17 - Cory Mackey

91 - Ivan Georgiev

FORCE INDIA

04 - Carlos Reina

08 - Jacobo Cardozo

HAAS F1

05 - Sean Higgins

32 - Deuce Michaels

MCLAREN

66 - Dave Carney

99 - Darren Fisher

MERCEDES

77 - Theodoros Eziroglou (in for Richard Walcott)

09 - Sasha McHenry

RED BULL RACING

88 - Osvaldo Angelone

03 - Aron Gimenez

RENAULT

29 - Ezequiel Montero

14 - Alejandro Sanabria

SAUBER F1

09 - Benny Fascelli

07 - John Cook

SRH F1

25 - Keyter Bautista (in for Roberto Scime)

43 - Argenis Riera

TORO ROSSO

55 - Daniel Sara

27 - Ben Bowcott

WILLIAMS

44 - Otto Acosta

57 - Richard Haynie
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Penalties for this Grand Prix:

- Driver: Cory Mackey | Car: Ferrari #17 | Penalty: +10 grid places

- Driver: Sean Higgins | Car: Haas #5 | Penalty: +5 grid places

- Driver: Daniel Sara | Car: Toro Rosso #55 | Penalty: +2 grid places

- Driver: Alejandro Sanabria | Car: Renault #14 | Penalty: +1 grid place

- Driver: Theodoros Eziroglou | Car: N/A | Penalty: Start from pits
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Like I mentioned in my Austrian GP rant, here is what I do not want to see from now on:

1) IGNORING YELLOW FLAGS

Lifting the throttle won't cut it if there's a clear danger ahead of you, reduce your speed significantly!

2) WHEEL BANGING AND PUSHING DRIVERS OFF-TRACK

Leave space and avoid contact, check your surroundings!

3) ISSUES WITH BLUE FLAGS

Yield the race line during corner exit, not during braking!

4) BRAKE CHECKING OTHERS

This is absolutely forbidden!

I have increased the distance at which you will get penalized for ignoring blue flags. If someone is about to lap you, you will be penalized if he gets within 0.7 seconds from you. This was increased from 0.5 seconds.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
For this race and next time I will not be there, I will go to the beach ..

Good fun

Hello to all

Roberto
in game --> Roberto Scime - SRH F1 #69
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo

Good fun

Hello to all

Roberto

I might join you. Shall I bring the booze or the bitches?
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
I'm going to miss Silverstone as well so 1 Mercedes is open for this one.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo

Good fun

Hello to all

Roberto

I might join you. Shall I bring the booze or the bitches?

Aghghghgh ;) you would spend relaxing holidays in front of a beautiful sun and beautiful sea, I go to Sardinia, do you know the island? I would recommend to everyone a holiday in Italy
in game --> Roberto Scime - SRH F1 #69
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Official Practice results posted.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Can we look at last lap. I was hit from behind knocked off line then overtaken.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Incidents reported by the server:

Line 94: <Incident et="235.8">John Cook(14) reported contact (0.00) with another vehicle Sean Higgins(11)</Incident>

Line 153: <Incident et="244.4">Ben Bowcott(17) reported contact (0.06) with another vehicle Carlos Reina (9)</Incident>

Line 166: <Incident et="248.2">John Cook(14) reported contact (0.35) with another vehicle Ivan Georgiev (2)</Incident>

Line 1604: <Incident et="1122.0">Aron Gimenez(3) reported contact (0.10) with another vehicle Dave Carney(16)</Incident>

Line 2890: <Incident et="2271.0">Dave Carney(16) reported contact (0.10) with another vehicle Sean Higgins(11)</Incident>

Line 4657: <Incident et="3300.8">Ivan Georgiev (2) reported contact (0.29) with another vehicle Ben Bowcott(17)</Incident>

Line 6617: <Incident et="4930.9">Darren Fisher(12) reported contact (0.13) with another vehicle Theodoros Eziroglou(23)</Incident>

Line 6626: <Incident et="4945.4">Darren Fisher(12) reported contact (0.13) with another vehicle Theodoros Eziroglou(23)</Incident>

You have 24 hours to report incidents. Do so by sending a private message to Janos Magasrevy.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
If you want to report exceeding track limits, do so by sending a list to Janos with the exact replay position for the given driver.

There's one report about this already.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
I had some lag problems 1 major one with Aron Lap 10 while he was catching me I had a major lag freeze which caused him to drive right through me and I crashed which ruined my race so that was disappointing.

Lap 5 T3 there was a Yellow flag I slowed as not to pass Jeff who went wide to avoid incident and also not be involved in accident but Richard passed me @T4. I thought we are suppose to slow for yellow and not pass. Have a look. He would of passed me eventually I'm sure.

With just a few laps left i went wide exiting the S's and spun off damaging car so I retired. very bad race overall and well off the pace which we lacked here and was quite baffling the lack of lap time.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo

Lap 5 T3 there was a Yellow flag I slowed as not to pass Jeff who went wide to avoid incident and also not be involved in accident but Richard passed me @T4. I thought we are suppose to slow for yellow and not pass. Have a look. He would of passed me eventually I'm sure.

Incident happens at 618 in the race. Aron Giminez gets on the curb at turn 3. We all clear the accident and I resume racing.

I remember passing you there, I didn't see a yellow but did see the off-pace car struggling on the right. I wondered why you were being so cautious and decided to make a move to the inside. Is it possible you got a yellow flag and by the time I arrived it was lifted because the driver in trouble had recovered? Giminez falls in behind us immediately.

Perhaps I had the red mist, but I usually don't miss a flag. I did see the blue flag when it was presented later.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Okay, I went to the replay at the moment of the Giminez spin (Time stamp 618) at turn 3 on lap 5 and resumed the race, in my cockpit. The yellow flag flashes for about 1 second then disappears as I pass him at turn 3. So, it's like I said, it cleared immediately and I guess I caught you sleeping a little. ;)

Shout out to Daniel Sara for some good side by side racing.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Okay, I went to the replay at the moment of the Giminez spin (Time stamp 618) at turn 3 on lap 5 and resumed the race, in my cockpit. The yellow flag flashes for about 1 second then disappears as I pass him at turn 3. So, it's like I said, it cleared immediately and I guess I caught you sleeping a little. ;)

With Jeff going wide I had to make sure i didn't pass him under yellow so i'm sure you didn't pass me under yellow there just the lost time for me made it real easy for you to get by which like I said would have happened you are flying!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo

Thanks,it was great racing! Enjoyed it a lot!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
IN-RACE PENALTIES:

- Time: 227 | Driver: Ivan Georgiev | Car: Ferrari #91 | Penalty: Drive Thru Pits | Reason: False start | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

- Time: 2095 | Driver: Aron Gimenez | Car: Red Bull #3 | Penalty: 10-sec Stop/Go | Reason: Speed in Pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: 0

POST-RACE PENALTIES:

- Time: 235 | Driver: John Cook | Car: Sauber #7 | Penalty: +3 grid places on next race | Reason: Dangerous driving | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 244 | Driver: Carlos Reina | Car: Force India #4 | Penalty: +2 grid places on next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 4930 | Driver: Theodoros Eziroglou | Car: Mercedes #77 | Penalty: +2 seconds | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

EXCEEDING TRACK LIMITS PENALTIES:

Turns 9 and 15's track limits were reviewed for the entire driver lineup for exceeding the boundaries specified under Article 15.2. A total of 5 instances per driver were allowed without penalty. After the 5th instance, a time penalty of 0.5 seconds was applied per cut. Moreover, 4 groups were created to define the Performance Ranking penalty: 1st to 15th cut = 1 minor penalty, 16th to 30th cut = 2 minor penalties, 31st to 45th cut = 3 minor penalties, and 46th to 60th cut = 4 minor penalties.

The following table indicates the applied penalties:

SRHF1-2018-10-Britain-Results-Cuts.png
Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 17
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Thank you, stewards, for enforcing track limits.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
Wowzers ScoobyDoo! :o

Who, in their right mind, took the time to look this over?! #OMG
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.