1. SRH Management
  2. 2018 Season
  3. Tuesday, 06 February 2018
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/WS/2018/03-Germany/SRHF1-WS-2018-03-Germany-Preview.png

Winter Series Information:
http://www.simracinghub.com/forum/2829-2018-srhf1-winter-series

Please share your experience and findings on this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register on the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/winter-series/190-srhf1-2018-ws-03/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/winter-series/190-srhf1-2018-ws-03
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The engine doesnt last more than 5 laps. Full radiator, temps low.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Engine went on lap 11 with water and oil never getting over 105. hmmmm. Fuel mixiture and mkg-u on middle setting
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
im not able to enter the server. The track is loading, and as soon as the yellow loading line is at the end, i get an rf2 error. no idea what it is =[
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
If you set the RPM limit to the lowest setting, does it still blow up?
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Ivan, that could be a plugin you have, others are not having issues joining the server...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
The performance with rpm setting at it's lowest is dismal, loose at least a gear and very poor acceleration. Don't know about blowing motor, wasn't fun with that setting.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
If you set the RPM limit to the lowest setting, does it still blow up?

Now that I had time to think of it, it could be the down shifting and slight over revs. I'll test again today.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
There's actually a real issue in the engine file where the engine lifetime was based on the old rpm limit prior to this update. Jeff is working on a fix for that and we should have it up soon.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Server updated with mod fix to engine wear.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Hi,
I'm as Ivan: not able to enter the server. The track is loading, and as soon as the yellow loading line is at the end, i get an rf2 error. no idea what it is... :(
No new plugin and only with the SRH track. Does this one only works with DX11 or nothing to do with that?

PS/update: works fine with DX11 but not with DX9... (but in the first race I used DX9 without any problem). Any help? thanks in advance
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
This track is more up to date and requires DX11.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Ok. No problem, even though I was accustomed to the TrackMap Plugin V0.96 (which I believe may be the source/reason of the error message).
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Wow after update my car handles like crap. It was driving awesome before. Not sure if it's just extra power. I have one question will the engine blow if you use MGU 3 for more than a certain amount of laps?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
What boost setting (MGU) were you using before Sean? We still have work to do to fine the right balance and make the car fun to drive. I've heard two reports already that the handling is different now, but we need specifics so that we can roll back and improve.

About it blowing up, I doubt since it only affects 10% more the engine wear, for now of course.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
What boost setting (MGU) were you using before Sean? We still have work to do to fine the right balance and make the car fun to drive. I've heard two reports already that the handling is different now, but we need specifics so that we can roll back and improve.

About it blowing up, I doubt since it only affects 10% more the engine wear, for now of course.

Car has more understeer into corners and oversteer out. I'm not sure if that's just more power. I was running on 2 MGU normal.
I would think that 3 would be for qual or only 5-10 laps durring race or Kablamo (at least that's what I would like to see or what's the point of the setting changes)

The car is harder to drive now, IMO. Not sure if anything but engine stuff was changed from last version.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
I think that the car is more funny,, looks like a little as atmospheric as it was before 2014.

I noticed that it needs more wings to entering and exiting from curve to avoid both understeer and oversteer , but with less wings, the lap time would be better. so a Little confused there.

The new physics are better than the old so with a little loud sound those cars will be great.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Car has more understeer into corners and oversteer out. I'm not sure if that's just more power. I was running on 2 MGU normal.
I would think that 3 would be for qual or only 5-10 laps durring race or Kablamo (at least that's what I would like to see or what's the point of the setting changes)

The car is harder to drive now, IMO. Not sure if anything but engine stuff was changed from last version.

That's exactly the kind of feedback we need, with data.

As for the engine blowing up from abusing the MGU-H, that's our goal, we just need to get there in small steps ;)
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 17
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
I have not noticed any changes in the handling. Just the mixture-boost-fuel mileage feel different. Maybe more changes i didn't notice? The car handles fine for me. Pleass don't change that. Nice work.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo

That's exactly the kind of feedback we need, with data.

As for the engine blowing up from abusing the MGU-H, that's our goal, we just need to get there in small steps ;)

"with data" meaning?

I noticed it more on the lower down force corners, also the back wanted to break away in that high speed up hill left right before back straight, where before it didn't. At least with my setup. I did also notice the tire wear was a bit more, but again that is because of understeer/oversteer situations. Also I was about 1 second faster with new engine change compared to previous version.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2018 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.