1. Brandon Gant
  2. General
  3. Sunday, 26 November 2017
Hey guys. It's bg. Hope all is well with everyone. Ive been away from my gaming rig plenty this year. A break was necessary to re-energize, keep positive growth with my bread biz. We're gonna get back rolling with interleague competition in 2018. Check it out below. Thanks to all the members who gave me feedback & opinions. Much appreciated. When you check out registration you'll see we're trying something new, but relatively familiar here at FiHS in the past.

Because Registration doesnt Open until December 1. This first notice is just to get drivers aware of a Series that'll run in 2018. When the forum is unlocked on SRA site, registration will be open. During december we'll plan some random races.
All history from past F1 series has remained in forum & we've kept the url the same. This sites main purpose will be to promote interleague racing. Each Site will have there own forum that'll update whats upcoming.

Share Share Share. IF you've had a profile on forum in past, you may need to re-register if it fit these parameters. new registrees will be activated by an admin each morning, then emailed.

1. Less than 10 posts (If you registered for a SpecialEvent in 2017, your profile still remains, As it would've been unlikely to get over 10 posts with forum inactive most of the year. lolololl.)
2. Haven't Logged on after August 1 2016 (IF longer, you had sufficient posts to keep profile active)

Have a good holiday, cya soon.

http://www.usf1racing.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=2365
Imagine Everyone working together As one.....Awesome
Brandon Gant Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello. Registration has opened for series. Server is Online. No Password needed for testing. Remember leave a post if your going online. Random quick race nights won't have a specific day. They'll depend on when drivers are free.

http://www.usf1racing.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 365#p32160
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 1
Cory Mackey Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Couldn't find the server, earlier tonight. Don't know if I'd contest the entire season, but at least January, February dates. I'm all about that 911!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
ok. server was up. different name than usual that includes all the league initials. Just hmu on fb msger whenever you go back on.

WeC @vor-fihs-usf1-cms-srh
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Went on thursday afternoon to change Base setup in the 488. In the middle sector S section, felt like i was waiting too long to get front switching left/right. In the 488, maximizing rear Toe and preload gave much more confidence thru that sector. Chad if you need base setup, let me know and ill send it next time i log on gaming pc. Any other cars who need setup, just post here. Don't mind helping out. Not gonna be home friday night, but Saturday morning Ill post about getting some 3-5lappers at Sepang over saturday or sunday. Haven't done any laps at Portimao yet. That test is next weekend.

Some Tips.
- I recommend doing your driving on Full tank. The 203s on hotlaps are with low fuel, but those were set after drivers got comfort on race setup.
- Set TC Aggressive in Garage. Keep it on high on your control settings.
- Engine Map = Power. Keeping rpms under control. Thru testing so far, looks like engine will be fine.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Driving view next years championship will be opened up to all. After some feedback, we're not ready to do a full cockpit series yet as entries have been hesitant. The plan was to advertise series on S397 forums starting Dec18, but with this major change in the series rules. we're gonna give SRA leagues a couple more days to ponder entering.
As of right now numbers are
LMP1 = 1 entry
GTE = 8 entries

Registration Info = http://www.usf1racing.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=2365&p=32160#p32160
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Links Updated. A couple tracks were causing install issues because they were old versions connected to the vmod. I Believe installing should be easier now. We had so many tracks in vmod so that testing could be done at many different venue styles.

Below is the direct link to the 1st two rounds of season with new vmod.

http://www.usf1racing.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=2365&p=32160#p32160
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. General
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.