1. SRH Management
  2. 2017 Season
  3. Sunday, September 03 2017, 12:29 PM
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2017/14-Singapore/SRHF1-2017-14-Singapore-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings on this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register on the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/160-srhf1-2017-14-singapore-grand-prix/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/160-srhf1-2017-14-singapore-grand-prix
SRH Management Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 1
Janos Magasrevy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Gents, please respect the track limits on this layout, there are a lot of places where you can cut.

In other news, I'm paying close attention to Hurricane Irma out in the Atlantic which could potentially impact South Florida around the day of this race, so stay tuned in case I need to postpone the race for my own safety and also because our server is also in Florida.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 2
Edmundo Martinez Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I confirm :)
Edmundo Martínez
Renault F1 #30 Driver
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT11/refresh/AL112017_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind+png/215356_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Ok guys it looks like I'm gonna get hit by category 5 Hurricane Irma this weekend.

Of course, this means I will most likely be absent for this event. Last time we were hit by a hurricane back in 2005 (Wilma) I was without electricity for 12 days, I would expect that to be even longer this time given the nature of Irma.

Since the new server is just a Chromebox with At&t fiber connection at my parent's house and they live here in South Florida too, I will be shutting it down during the hurricane.

To avoid disrupting our busy schedule here, I have spoken with JohnW from FiHS and he very kindly offered us to host our server with theirs. I'm really grateful for that.

The server is already setup and it has the same name (SimRacingHub.com F1) as usual.

As for TeamSpeak, I would say you use FiHS' if they are okay with it. Sean, please let me know if this is fine with you and if so, can you post the TS address and password too, please?

As for me, I will be going through the necessary hurricane preparations tomorrow Friday, luckily I don't live in an evacuation zone so I didn't have to leave home. Saturday we'll start feeling the effects and most likely lose power, and early Sunday morning throughout the entire day should be really intense as the eye and its 220mph+ wind gusts are expected to cross over the metro area, including where I live. We'll see what happens after Sunday...

I will try to get Sepang setup as well and give it to JohnW since I'm not sure for how long I'll be without power. After Singapore, you may practice in FiHS' server, again, if that's ok with them.

As of right now, I'm giving Jacobo Cardozo full authority in my absence, feel free to complain to him :)

I believe JohnW will be watching this race, I'm yet to confirm if Jeff will too. They can both be live stewards :)

Alright, folks, I'm heading out, I'll do my best to keep in touch, it's been a pleasure serving you and hopefully, it won't be as bad as they are saying and I'll return here and make a Coup d'état to Jacobo lol

Cheers!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 4
Deuce Michaels Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
stay safe and the same for all your friends and family! good luck!!
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 5
Ruben Miranda Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hope you and the family stay safe.

Ruben.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Hello
Is registration closed for this event, I would like to join in If there is a seat open.

Let me know f there is a open seat

Ruben
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 7
Sean Higgins Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
FiHS TS Team Speak-IP: 198.23.217.166 No PW
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Hi guys,

First of all, I'm safe and healthy, no material damages either in my place beside fallen trees and some flooding, but that's just everywhere here in south Florida. I was lucky not to lose power, there are more than 3 million homes without electricity at the moment.

I turned our server back on as well as our Teamspeak. I'd like to thank John Williamson, Sean Higgins, and Jacobo Cardozo for covering me during this time, I know I can really count on you guys in moments like these, you do expect the same from me should you ever be in need.

We are now operating in normality, just like we were before Friday.

See you all tomorrow for the Practice and Thursday for the Race!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Hey Ruben, I will confirm of an open seat tomorrow after the practice and let you know. Can you come to the practice by the way?
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 10
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Hi Janis
I want to join in the race and see if there will be a seat open, but I don't have the password.
Can you send it to me via e mail rubenmiranda@twc.com
Thanks
Ruben
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 12
Sean Higgins Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Got tagged by a pass attempt that was optimistic at best. I'm getting tired of this kind of driving.:( I don't care if "he gave the position back" It still ended my race, and nullified hours of practice. It's a street course and patience is the key. My LR suspension was damaged and the car didn't drive right, and I spun out and I didn't want to ruin anyone's race, so I left.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 13
Sasha McHenry Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
*Race Report*

Q1: 134.2 not good but moved to Q2
Q2: 134.2 good for P8

Got a really good start but no where to go. Got around Rich and someone else around the fast kink after turn 4. Made it 3wide at the kink which was crazy. Sorry Rich , wasnt ideal. P6 now and Darren goes wide . Moved to P5 and no one was close behind so i was comfortable following Otto and Schwaab. Otto took Schwaab out now I was sitting P3, wow its been awhile since ive been up front.

Pitted early at the end of lap 8. Came out on softs to get them out of the way. Ran by myself most of the stint. Only got 10laps out of softs and pitted the end of lap 18 in P4. Took another set of ultras to make up some time. Ran by myself again and got the tires to last 11laps only.

Pitted and took supersofts this time. Ran 4laps on them and on lap 36 I got to turn 4 right hand sweeper and my screen goes black for 3sec. Came to and my front and rear wing damaged . Had to limp all the way around the track to fix .

Made my way back up to P7 and was lapping David Carney on lap 45 I think. We were coming down the front straight and he moved left so I thought he was letting me by . But nope he missed the blue flag did not brake fully and blasted me turn 1. Not sure what he was doing ???? DAVID???? Had to limp all the way around a whole lap to fix damage errrr. Hate live penalties, dont like driving with headset to notify stewards.

Ended up P9 . Can not wait to complete one clean race Fuc...... Not my season .

Till next race if there is one lol errrrr... *$K1M*
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 14
Richard Haynie Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I ran this race on the Oculus Rift for the first time this season. Malaysia will seem like a breath of fresh air after this 23-turn walled monster. I was 14th in qualifying, .7xx off my best practice time, but I still would have only been 11th. Worked my way up to finish in 7th place. I think I need to be more aggressive with my tire usage and pit stops. I see that most of those that finished above me did 4 stops, while I did 3. So they ran harder and faster, but pitted more often. Salut to the podium and all that finished this "endurance" race. See you in Malaysia.
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 15
David Carney Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
So Sorry Sasha, all my fault I moved over to let you by but completely misjudged the brake zone was not my intention. :(
Comment
  1. one week ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 16
Craig Hunter Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Sorry to miss this one, there was a "surprise" going away party for my wife and I at the theater we've been working at for the last 30 years. It was really cool. Sorry I forgot to give up my seat for the race.
Comment
  1. 6 days ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
Official results posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/160-srhf1-2017-14-singapore-grand-prix

Driver Standings: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/driver-standings

Team Standings: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/team-standings

Ranking: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/ranking

In-Race Penalties:

- Otto Acosta (Ferrari) received a Drive Thru penalty at 699 for causing a collision with Leandro Schwaab (Red Bull). This is a SEVERE (10 point) penalty towards the performance ranking.

- Hernan Gonzalez (Williams) received a Drive Thru penalty at 3728 for speeding in pitlane. This is a MINOR (2 point) penalty towards the performance ranking.

After-Race Penalties:

The race was reviewed for track limit compliance and the following criteria were used:

- Only a select number of turns where time could be gained were inspected.
- Beginning with the 4th violation a time penalty of half a second per violation was added to the driver's final race time.
- Only the drivers who finished the race were reviewed.

Here is the list of violations sorted by time that accounted for a penalty:

Time: 970, Driver: Carney, Lap: 8, Turn: 2
Time: 1071, Driver: Carney, Lap: 9, Turn: 2
Time: 1158, Driver: Gimenez, Lap: 10, Turn: 7
Time: 1547, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 13, Turn: 21
Time: 1720, Driver: Riera, Lap: 16, Turn: 2
Time: 1769, Driver: Gimenez, Lap: 16, Turn: 7
Time: 1807, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 16, Turn: 12
Time: 1842, Driver: Gimenez, Lap: 17, Turn: 2
Time: 1861, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 17, Turn: 2
Time: 1892, Driver: Carney, Lap: 17, Turn: 2
Time: 1913, Driver: Riera, Lap: 18, Turn: 2
Time: 1923, Driver: Gimenez, Lap: 17, Turn: 20
Time: 2047, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 19, Turn: 2
Time: 2182, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 20, Turn: 7
Time: 2313, Driver: Gimenez, Lap: 21, Turn: 20
Time: 2435, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 22, Turn: 20
Time: 2445, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 22, Turn: 20
Time: 2510, Driver: Carney, Lap: 22, Turn: 20
Time: 2749, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 26, Turn: 2
Time: 2835, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 26, Turn: 20
Time: 2950, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 28, Turn: 2
Time: 3137, Driver: Carney, Lap: 29, Turn: 2
Time: 3186, Driver: Riera, Lap: 31, Turn: 2
Time: 3190, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 30, Turn: 7
Time: 3367, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 32, Turn: 2
Time: 3420, Driver: Carney, Lap: 31, Turn: 20
Time: 3459, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 33, Turn: 1
Time: 3507, Driver: Carney, Lap: 32, Turn: 12
Time: 3532, Driver: Harto, Lap: 33, Turn: 2
Time: 3545, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 33, Turn: 20
Time: 3585, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 34, Turn: 7
Time: 3592, Driver: Riera, Lap: 35, Turn: 2
Time: 3620, Driver: Gimenez, Lap: 34, Turn: 20
Time: 3687, Driver: Riera, Lap: 36, Turn: 2
Time: 3758, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 36, Turn: 2
Time: 3764, Driver: Carney, Lap: 35, Turn: 2
Time: 3785, Driver: Riera, Lap: 37, Turn: 2
Time: 3967, Driver: Carney, Lap: 37, Turn: 2
Time: 4034, Driver: Gimenez, Lap: 39, Turn: 2
Time: 4084, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 39, Turn: 12
Time: 4132, Driver: Gimenez, Lap: 40, Turn: 2
Time: 4160, Driver: Carney, Lap: 38, Turn: 20
Time: 4230, Driver: Gimenez, Lap: 41, Turn: 1
Time: 4356, Driver: Harto, Lap: 41, Turn: 2
Time: 4555, Driver: Riera, Lap: 45, Turn: 2
Time: 4563, Driver: Carney, Lap: 42, Turn: 20
Time: 4814, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 46, Turn: 21
Time: 4837, Driver: Harto, Lap: 45, Turn: 20
Time: 4893, Driver: Cardozo, Lap: 47, Turn: 2
Time: 4918, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 47, Turn: 23
Time: 5005, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 47, Turn: 20
Time: 5023, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 48, Turn: 2
Time: 5045, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 49, Turn: 7
Time: 5089, Driver: Cardozo, Lap: 49, Turn: 2
Time: 5315, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 51, Turn: 2
Time: 5750, Driver: Harto, Lap: 55, Turn: 2
Time: 5893, Driver: Acosta, Lap: 57, Turn: 20
Time: 5933, Driver: Riera, Lap: 59, Turn: 2
Time: 5953, Driver: Harto, Lap: 57, Turn: 2
Time: 5998, Driver: McHenry, Lap: 58, Turn: 2
Time: 6033, Driver: Carney, Lap: 57, Turn: 1
Time: 6058, Driver: Harto, Lap: 58, Turn: 2
Time: 6230, Driver: Mackey, Lap: 61, Turn: 7

Summary per driver:

- Riera (McLaren), 8 violations, +4 seconds added, no final position change
- Acosta (Ferrari), 13 violations, +6.5 seconds added, no final position change
- Mackey (Haas), 1 violation, +0.5 seconds added, no final position change
- Gimenez (Force India), 9 violations, +4.5 seconds added, no final position change
- Cardozo (McLaren), 2 violations, +1 second added, no final position change
- McHenry (Haas), 12 violations, +6 seconds added, no final position change
- Harto (Toro Rosso), 6 violations, +3 seconds added, no final position change
- Carney (Mercedes), 12 violations, +6 seconds added, no final position change

Starting from the SRHF1 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix and onward, drivers will be given up to 24 hours after the conclusion of a race to submit a complaint regarding track limit violations. We will not be doing race reviews once the race is over. If excessive track violations are caught live during the race, the appropriate penalties will be given during the race. Complaints must be made privately by sending a private message to user "SRH Management".
Comment
  1. 4 days ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 18
Sasha McHenry Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I think more collision penalties should be made after the race. I don't care to much for someone barely cutting and gaining a tenth ot two, opposed to losing 30plus seconds due to a collision. 2cents..... *$K1M*
Comment
  1. 4 days ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
Yeah I agree Sasha, I kinda moved away from doing that because I wanted to have the race results and table updated as soon as possible after the race. But now that I can't do that on Fridays, it makes sense.

I think we will go back to the old "you have 24 hours to report an incident".

By the way, Malaysia will be up tomorrow, I did not have time during the entire weekend to get on that, the track cutting took many many maaaany hours of my Saturday and Sundays, and I had help...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 4 days ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.