1. SRH Management
  2. 2017 Season
  3. Saturday, 26 August 2017
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2017/13-Italy/SRHF1-2017-13-Italy-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings on this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register on the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/159-srhf1-2017-13-italian-grand-prix/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/159-srhf1-2017-13-italian-grand-prix
SRH Management Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
If auto-download fails or is too slow, here's an alternate link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QtCt_uoSguRXhmYm1mN3BINGc/view?usp=sharing
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 1
Deuce Michaels Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
2-nite sunday 9:30pm connection lost. 1st time ever.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 2
Edmundo Martinez Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I'll be there! Andiamo! :D
Edmundo Martínez
Renault F1 #30 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 3
David Carney Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Wow Sabarina takes me out lap 3 or 4 at T 4 . hud didnt show I had damage or i didnt see it but I lost wing and kept going which did not end well. still rear ended again a lap later by another driver......

Not so sure I'm going to bother for rest of year 2 in a row taken out early. not worth my time. carry on.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 4
Deuce Michaels Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Well DC , as much as i sympathize with your issues in the race i dont think taking me out was the proper response!
i was as far to the left as i could get as it appeared you were hell bent to get wherever it was you thought you were
going but crossing my nose and slamming me into the wall wasnt really what i expected at the time! i dont believe
a missing front wing caused that! bummer!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 5
Sean Higgins Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I would like to apologize to Otto. I thought I would beat you to the corner, and when I knew that wasn't going to happen, I tried to give you plenty of room. I got my left rear on grass and it snapped me right into you. I'm very sorry for that. :(
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 6
Otto Acosta Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
No worries Sean, other than a very slightly tilted steering wheel the car seemed to be handling just as bad as it was before this incident :D I just couldn't get my car to behave the way I wanted to on a couple of corners and that compromised my qualifying and race.
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 7
David Carney Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It all went to shit. sorry Deuce.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 8
Sasha McHenry Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
*Race Report*

Q1: Horrible lol... I did a 119.6 leading up to qualifying and felt good. 120.5 was the best I could do in Q1. Did not get one clean lap in. I wish people would not come out of the pits and kill others hot laps at turn 1. 222mph braking zone should be clear with no cars to the right of you. Might just be me. P12

Got a great start and capitalized on others patience t1 and 2. Came out 7th and set a good pace on mediums. Had Martinez following me with Drs but after I found out he could not get by with high wing and drs I focused foward and held my line.

Pitted at the end of lap 26, and panicked... I did not check how many laps I just ran or switch compounds lol. Did not test like usual, so I was wingin fuel and tires. Felt I ran a good 1st stint on mediums so I kept them on for another stint. Knowing what I know now , softs would of put me at a 1stop.

Came in early for my 2nd pit stop in 6th place at the end of lap 40, yeah 14 laps on 2nd set of med... I know , not smart lol. Put a set of supers on and came out in 8th place. I pushed hard for the last 12laps. I got back into 6th only to run out of fuel with a half lap to go. So sad, If testing wasn't so boring lol.

Finished p8. Not what I wanted but 6weeks out of knee surgery, I was happy with my outing. Need to get my qualifying under control to start better to give myself a better opportunity, but then again I suck at tires lol.

Congrats to the podium and all who finished, was fun.

Till next race, ltrzzzzz *$K1M*
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 9
Richard Haynie Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Leandro just about came to a stop in front of me at turn one which led to Muniz giving me a love tap at turn two which sent me off the track. Luckily I had no damage.
So I went from 9th Place to 19th by the beginning of lap 2. There was a lot of Carnage at the back of the pack is all I can say. I managed to fight back to finish 7th by doing a one stopper. I started on soft and finished on mediums. Disappointing finishing position, but I've been pretty lucky this season so I'll just keep my head down and keep on working.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 10
Craig Hunter Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I have no idea where you guys get all your speed, I'm pedaling as fast as I can. Anyway, quailed 20th, wow and decided top start on mediums. Was running with a fair pace (for me) and got up to 14 when I did a completely stupid, lazy spin onto the wall on about lap 12. I have no idea why, it just happened but limped back to the pits for repairs (16 seconds) and put softs on and rejoined a distant 20th. People started dropping and I began closing on the guys ahead. Tires were red and less than one bar rubber left at the end but my pace stayed good (for me) so I was able to get my 14th back.

Not a great race for you super guys but a nice charge for me.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 11
SRH Management Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Official results posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/159-srhf1-2017-13-italian-grand-prix

Driver Standings: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/driver-standings

Team Standings: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/team-standings

Ranking: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/ranking

In-Race Penalties:

- Fabio Muniz (Red Bull) received a 10-second Stop/Go penalty at 1338 for speeding in pitlane. This is a MINOR (2 point) penalty towards the performance ranking.

- Fabio Muniz (Red Bull) received a 10-second Stop/Go penalty at 1552 for speeding in pitlane. This is a MINOR (2 point) penalty towards the performance ranking.

- Hernan Gonzalez (Williams) received a 10-second Stop/Go penalty at 2165 for speeding in pitlane. This is a MINOR (2 point) penalty towards the performance ranking.

After-Race Penalties:

- Cory Mackey (Haas) has been excluded from the race results as per Article 14.8 for breaching Article 14.4 and not starting the race on the same tire compound as the used to set his fastest lap in Q2.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 12
Cory Mackey Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Excellent result for us this weekend! Our car has been getting better and better since the British GP although we've once again run into pedal problems here at Monza. We'll need to get the pedals rebuilt again for our next race.

Not sure why but Riera hit us at the start of the race and nearly took us both out. Clearly it's perfectly acceptable to run into the #21 Haas whenever you like. If you would like to pass us for position on track, I suggest you simply move our car out of your way with force and take the position. This is likely the most efficient way for you to get around us.
Other than that issue, it was a straight forward race. We had the best strategy today by starting on the Medium tyre and pitting once for the SuperSoft. This gave us great speed and even had Eze not disconnected, we would've passed him for P1 with ease since he was very slow. Riera was also very slow in the end and had no chance of passing us, as McLaren gave him a very bad strategy.

We are the best! We win! We will win every race this season. Nobody can touch us. We are the best. Cya in Singapore where of course we will win.

-The Best
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 13
Richard Haynie Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I see that you do indeed have a sense of humor! :D You just need to work on your delivery, as this would have been much more entertaining if it had been posted before the official results. See you in the bar in Singapore, friendo.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 14
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.