1. SRH Management
  2. 2017 Season
  3. Saturday, 15 July 2017
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2017/11-Hungary/SRHF1-2017-11-Hungary-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings on this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register on the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/157-srhf1-2017-11-hungarian-grand-prix/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/157-srhf1-2017-11-hungarian-grand-prix
SRH Management Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 1
Janos Magasrevy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Rain?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/582478785695621120/Xbwnw6nX.jpg
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 2
Edmundo Martinez Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
No please :D. I'm in!
Edmundo Martínez
Renault F1 #30 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
I'm trying out a lower network speed setting on the server, let me know if you get genuinely kicked off the server, please.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 4
Cory Mackey Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Yes, rain!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 5
SRH Management Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 6
Glen Thomas Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Any chance that there is ONE more open seat for tonight? I can make this race if there is. Please let me know & Thanks.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Hi Glen, do you want to use Sasha's Haas?
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
I will have the results done either tomorrow after noon or Saturday, I'm very busy at work tomorrow so no time for that.

On a different note, Otto and Cory, please, you guys need to relax, there are no millions of dollars at stake here, I know there's a lot of time invested in this but at the end of the day this is a game, no need to argue that intensely especially after a race has ended and you are with a hot head, you say things you may regret later...

Hopefully, things will get well and we can have a nice return after the summer break, in the meantime, enjoy a nice rest from this!

I'll cease operations for 2 weeks after updating the tables and then I'll put Spa.

Cheers!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
First, huge apologies to Sean and Mercedes for collecting him in an apparent warping incident of my connection. I feel terrible about that, I'm very sorry that happened.

Overall, a decent result tonight after a terrible day of technical issues that caused a loss of my SSD and the need for a new OS install. I barely had time to put in much practice for this event and felt lucky to qualify in the top 5 with maximum effort from the setup I had available. Still, I was hardly ready since many settings, software, drivers and calibrations with my PC and controllers were absent. However, considering that and the setbacks we endured during the race which were caused by my overly-aggressive response after being hit by the Ferrari driver in another poorly executed attempt at a pass for my position(for the 2nd race in a row(not the same driver)), along with clearly being held-up on the final lap by the McLaren driver who oddly enough decided for the final five laps to drive between 4 & 7.5 seconds/lap slower than his many previous laps and while the Ferrari driver attempted to catch me, IT WAS A GREAT RESULT... PODIUM!!! Wooooohoooooohoooooo!:D :D :p :) :o ;) :D

I certainly do not misunderstand the penalty given to me tonight(and I fully comply with it) but unfortunately again, I cannot say the same for the lack of penalties elsewhere. Again, the decisions were made and I will respectfully accept that and move on. I will continue to not use a "complaint/incident chat" and will do as I have always done which is focus on my driving and racing. Clearly it's up to the officials to decide how to handle certain types of driving and maneuvers but personally I welcome all types and will be at attention when it comes and I will race others how others race me. I think that's only fair.

As for the Turn 2 incident itself, the contact I had with the Ferrari after I began to turn-in, completely caught me off-guard since I thought he was backing out of the attempt because he was not significantly enough beside me, IMO. After that, you can clearly see on the replay that I get FULLY out of the throttle for some time, in an attempt to stabilize my car and not spin. He on the other hand, can also clearly be seen on the replay being engaged on the throttle significantly and even goes to full throttle for a moment in his successful attempt at barging into my line and physically pushing me outside. His maneuver speaks for itself just as well as mine. I am upset by this but I'm finished with it here in this forum. I will seek outside opinions of this incident elsewhere for my own better understanding, in case I'm missing something.

Thanks for the event, it was mostly fun and congrats to the winner, podium and finishers. Cya at Spa where I hope to be better prepared.

...and yes, it is a game but, it is one helluva game! :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 10
Glen Thomas Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Gutted...hard drive crashed last week and had to install new copy of windows. Forgot to include a reverse button when setting up my wheel...smh. Got startled when my phone went off (dumb ass me didn't turn it off) and ran into one of the pit stalls leaving my pit stall after my 2nd pit stop. Then got caught up on my front wing and couldn't get off it. Pretty sure had a top 5 car, shame to throw it away like that. Congrats to the Podium and all finishers.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Tough race for me.

First of all, I offer my apologies for the incident on T2. I guess I did not warm brakes or tires at all in the formation lap, and with the green lights, I started well but then my acceleration was not the most adequate in the 2nd and 3rd gear. I tried to keep inside to protect the line of the attack of the rivals to the T1, but for not taking the race line for braking, the car did not brake well in the first instance, I thought I was going to have contact with my teammate and I decided to brake harder to avoid it but then I started to lose the rear of my car. :(

I think that if I had not had cars behind I could have saved the car, but unfortunately we were all very close together. Again I apologize to Argenis, Cory, Otto, and the rest for the chaos I caused.

On the bright side, I still have pretty good qualy results with this all this monsters competing. After a year of my return it seems that I am close to finding my speed limit, a limit that seemed lost in some parts of the past season and this season. In fact, in race I am also having a decent race pace for finish in top6. Having scoring points in last races motivates me to go ahead and give me back the sensations and lost confidence of the last years of inactivity. :D

On the dark side, it seems that everyone manage the tyres better with me. I try to drive slower on the race, being gentle with the steering to save rubber and still my tyre wear is something that I feel ashamed of it. :(

Looking forward to rest up a few weeks, and then score some points in Spa. Congrats to Ezequiel for returning to the win and Renault team for keep the leading of the constructors championship! We are going to fight harder in both champs!

See you soon! ;)
Edmundo Martínez
Renault F1 #30 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 12
Richard Haynie Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
https://youtu.be/7Bt4YKZLF3s

I know a lot. Methinks thou dost protest too much. A video is worth a thousand words.
Vettel Syndrome?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Buahahaha!.. says the guy with a programmed steward chat button.

+1 Lap, slow syndrome?

Take your digs, I'll take mine.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Edmundo, I was bummed to see that happen to you after your brilliant qualy effort. Something I've learned, is to move the brake bias forward a couple clicks for the start. This helps prevent the rears from locking when brakes are cold. ;)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 15
Sean Higgins Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
First, huge apologies to Sean and Mercedes for collecting him in an apparent warping incident of my connection. I feel terrible about that, I'm very sorry that happened.

I was in no man's land anyway. I had 30 seconds to car in front and behind, didn't really hurt my ultimate finish position. Never had that happen like that in a race before. Oh well :D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Edmundo, I was bummed to see that happen to you after your brilliant qualy effort. Something I've learned, is to move the brake bias forward a couple clicks for the start. This helps prevent the rears from locking when brakes are cold. ;)

Hell yeah! I moved from 53 to 54 but it was insufficient apparently :(, I'm going to take note of this and move a little more forward the brake bias for the first lap. Thanks.

Don't fight guys! we have a great community here.
Edmundo Martínez
Renault F1 #30 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
Buahahaha!.. says the guy with a programmed steward chat button.

+1 Lap, slow syndrome?

Take your digs, I'll take mine.

Isn't it required to have steward chat set up? FYI, I went a lap down at the end, nothing to lose by pitting late for new tires. I'll see you at the Paris hearings! :p
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Yes, a requirement to lodge complaints from behind the wheel. I'm sure you know more about it than I. Fortunately for me, I have no interest in that as I'd rather focus on podiums and winning. ;)

Are we finished with this nonsense?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
I don't know, are you?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.