1. SRH Management
  2. 2017 Season
  3. Saturday, July 08 2017, 01:29 PM
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2017/10-Britain/SRHF1-2017-10-Britain-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings on this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register on the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/156-srhf1-2017-10-british-grand-prix/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/156-srhf1-2017-10-british-grand-prix
SRH Management Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 1
David Carney Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I don't think im going to race this one because of the rain.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 2
Edmundo Martinez Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Count me in! gonna enjoy the rain :D
Edmundo Martínez
Renault F1 #30 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 3
Sean Higgins Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Looking forward to the rain
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 4
Cory Mackey Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
When it rains, it pours! :p
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 5
David Carney Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
See how it is after practice tonight
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 6
Janos Magasrevy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It might not rain much during the race... just saying...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 7
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Any feedback after practicing in the rain?

I saw some very nice fights in the mini races, so the rain is not making it impossible.

One thing though, since I'm the only one here that knows what will happen on Thursday, I would recommend you all start the race with full wet tires (blue), don't try to be brave and go with inters... just saying!

Like I said on the server chat, I will be answering the following question if you ask me on TeamSpeak during the race:

"Did <driver name> switch to dry/wet tires?>

Just to help you out a bit...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 9
Ezequiel Montero Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
My game crashed after the last mini end. I dont know why :(
Renault F1 #20 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
My game crashed after the last mini end. I dont know why :(

Me2, im gonna do more laps tomorrow to check if there is any issue with my game.
Edmundo Martínez
Renault F1 #30 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Like I said on the server chat, I will be answering the following question if you ask me on TeamSpeak during the race:

"Did <driver name> switch to dry/wet tires?>

Just to help you out a bit...

You're a spotter now too... on top of stewarding? Skillz!

Track was very driveable in the wet. Started the 2nd mini on Inters and they seemed a bit quicker than the full wet tyre.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Come back Carney race red flagged and starting again 8:03 PT
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Official results posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/156-srhf1-2017-10-british-grand-prix

Driver Standings: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/driver-standings

Team Standings: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/team-standings

Ranking: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/ranking

In-Race Penalties:

- Dave Carney (Haas) received a 10-second Stop/Go penalty at 1341 for speeding in pitlane. This is a MINOR (2 point) penalty towards the performance ranking.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
A lot of drivings missing the last race, I'd like to hear why...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
Kind of a crazy race day. I liked the challenge of the rain. The dry(2nd race) just seemed like a sprint race to me. Saw a lot of track cutting with 4 wheels off in the dry. Mostly when a guy was under pressure or pressuring another driver. Time gained is time gained, even if it's tenths of a second.

I want to say WELL DONE to Janos for getting things sorted so quickly and getting the second race underway. :D Excellent league organization and problem solving there.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Kind of a crazy race day. I liked the challenge of the rain. The dry(2nd race) just seemed like a sprint race to me. Saw a lot of track cutting with 4 wheels off in the dry. Mostly when a guy was under pressure or pressuring another driver. Time gained is time gained, even if it's tenths of a second.

I want to say WELL DONE to Janos for getting things sorted so quickly and getting the second race underway. :D Excellent league organization and problem solving there.

Well I don't know if the 4 wheels of the track message was for me, in my case, I did not practice any dry lap for this circuit and I had to know the limits of the dry track to improve the laps, I was going up positions and I was also affected by the dirty air when I was chasing you (I didn't want to compromise my tires trying to force the steering over that corner) :).

In any case, I have the delta time plugin and the times that I went wide on corner 9, I noticed that I lost time because apart from going more meters, I raised the throttle slightly, enough to lose 1-2 tenths. As the race keep going I made adjustments on all the curves, especially 9-10-11 and 18, so as not to go wide, I think that most laps were clean for me.
Edmundo Martínez
Renault F1 #30 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 17
Craig Hunter Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
We're preparing our house for sale (moving out of the people's republic) and had some landscaping guys working on our backyard bank. They screwed up the irrigation so I had water running all over the place. I spend most of the afternoon on this very steep bank, in 100 degree heat, fixing things, got done around 6, was very frazzled and was not impressed with the thought of racing.

Sorry about that. Be nice to your local old guy, if you're lucky you'll get to be one someday.
Comment
Oh boy sounds like you had a hell of a day Craig!
  1. Janos Magasrevy
  2. 2 months ago
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
After the Austrian GP, this was a good weekend overall, even if the restart hurt our results. I would've been okay with the race not restarted and half points awarded. For what was presumed(mixed conditions), I feel that we won this race with what was a very strong package in those conditions. We still had a strong car in the dry but it was difficult to defend in the DRS zones. Unfortunately, we were taken out of the lead by the Renault driver in Turn-6 and there went our win for the second time in one evening. On that note, if you commit to taking the inside lane with another car beside you on the outside, you should probably stick to that inside lane instead of trying to use both. That was completely unnecessary and I'm surprised that this driver got away with taking a driver out of the lead of a race. That's all I'll say about that. I think we're on track for having a better latter half of the season than the first. We're disappointed to see that we won't have anymore wet weather races but we'll keep pushing and applying the pressure as much as possible. :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 19
Ezequiel Montero Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
[img]http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u536/Ezequielmon/20170714211951_1_zps9ipxi2qe.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u536/Ezequielmon/20170714213841_1_zpstqzx6uoo.jpg[/img]

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Two equal maneuvers. But it is clear that someone leaves space and the other does not.

Some people are lucky that after a game error can continue to run I in Austria did not have it.
Renault F1 #20 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.