1. SRH Management
  2. 2017 Season
  3. Tuesday, 11 April 2017
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2017/03-Bahrain/SRHF1-2017-03-Bahrain-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings on this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register on the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/149-srhf1-2017-03-bahrain-grand-prix/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/149-srhf1-2017-03-bahrain-grand-prix
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
:(
https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/championship/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpghttps://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/championship/teams/Ferrari/_jcr_content/teamCar.img.jpg
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Highlights posted!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
There is one, I gave it to Harto last Tuesday, I guess he's been busy :p
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
No recap video for Bahrain?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
This was, so far, my best race of the season, including the pre-season. Not only for the final result (4th almost 3rd), the most important was the pace shown in the race.

Again for me, the main problem is the qualy. 16th position is not the best if you are looking a good result in the race, but, also, the level of this league is toooooo high. We were 16 drivers in 1 second!!! Not even in the real F1 you see that level of competition.

I was a little bit frustrated due to my qualy result, but I knew that I had the pace to reach a good result.

I had a good start in the race, it was a little bit rough, many contacts but fortunately any without consequences or damages. My pace was improving lap by lap, and the tire consupsion was under control. After the first stop of the other drivers I was driving into the top 10. I had very good fights, specially with Harto and Edmundo, but the good pace and a good pit stop strategy gave me 12 positions recovered and very good points for both championships.

Congratulations for Argenis for his first win of the season. I know very well that many more will come.

Now we are moving to Russia, with the great news that Mclaren is leading in both championships.

See you in Sochi guys!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Whew! The drama the excitement!

Q1. I set my fastest lap of the weekend man it felt good and made it to Q2 for the 1st time P8.

Q2. Just could not match my best and had to settle for 10th place.

Race. I made a bad get away and lost rear traction causing me spin out and car behind got into contact with me prob unavoidable but car was damaged from that. I think I gained a spot or 2 and Haynie just shot right past at start and continued into the distance. (Driver of the Day)
I could not match pace and noticed my tire wear was excessive. I pitted early jumped to mediums was in a battle with Glyn for a bit. I made some more contact into T1 and after next stop it fixed damage which I thought was off so I lost 9 seconds and then my pace was just not good as my tires were hot and understeering too much.

By end of race though People started dropping out I saw 2 or 3 guys blow up engines or brakes and then was up to 8th I think.

Good result and great result by Sean Good point for Team Mercedes!

Congrats to Podium and all finishers!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
I remember doing a 1000 plus laps of practice per race back in my hey day at FSR and had a couple of I quit sim racing moments where I didn't race for a year or 2 after some stupid incidents out of my hands but at the higher levels it can be tough. Just gotta find that balance, put the effort in and most the time you'll be rewarded for it but it's tougher to take the hits or don't put the time in and your results wont be great but won't be so involved or depressed when things go bad. I will say this though if you go the route of less practice less time invested in the long run will be harder to come back to what you once could achieve.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
...by the way , you better be in sochi sooner than friday or luck wont be your only issue!! :p

Hahaha, I am sure they meant 'virtual Friday' which is Tuesday....now I sound like a Buffalo Wild Wings commercial :D :D :D
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Good for you otto , we all take this a little too serious sometimes!

by the way , you better be in sochi sooner than friday or luck wont be your only issue!! :p
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
You guys are right in all counts, both Ezequiel and Argenis and especially Glyn have had their fair share of bad luck as well and yes, Darren is not used to been lapped.

I feel I could have won 2 races this year, China was just a disaster from the performance stand point, but Lady Luck is having not of it for us. Very frustrating that after I was finally able to figure out my front tire wear issues and having been so close in Q and knowing my race pace and tire wear would give me a chance to fight not only for a podium but for a possible win. But I guess that is racing. It will break your heart every time it can. Nothing is certain until you crossed the finished line on the last lap.

It is my fault that I take this crap so seriously, maybe I shouldn't. But to be able to compete with the top guys here you have to, I guess I should let them have their fun and have my fun mid-field.

After speaking to my teammate and team Ferrari, whom promised I will be sued if not in Sochi by Friday, I will complete this season and see what happens next.

Thank you all and sorry for the drama, I hope you understand my frustration.

See you all in Sochi.
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
I want his bad luck it's better than mine
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
I'll try to get Sochi up and running by tomorrow night, it could take me longer than that because the version that I have is rather bumpy on the straights, not like it's a big deal but I know some of you will complain about it!

i got the download from here and it seemed fine to me!!

i think we need to cut darrin a little slack as hes not used to being a backmarker like some of us experienced backmarkers!

Otto , its only the third race and you are just havaing some bad luck ! it will turn around and you will be fine!!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Awful race for Renault F1 Team.

Ezequiel was leading but lost his brakes. Me, having stuttering and fps issues that caused a pain in the ass in every lap, I couldn't even advance for first time in a while to the Q2, finally I scored 2 points but the feeling is that we are in a bad moment in the team. We must do some tweaks for the next races and hope to have a better luck ;) .
Edmundo Martínez
SRHF1 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
We finally have a full grid this season! I'm very happy about this, thank you all for making it possible, I hope it remains like this for many more races to come.

I'm also happy to see scoring points those that have struggled since the beginning of the year, well done you guys.

Bahrain is notoriously hard on the brakes, so those that made it to the end drove smart and were able to save them.

Congratulations to Argenis on his first win of the season, and to Rix and Walcott for their podiums.

I will be opening a new discussion regarding the blue flags, I hope you can all contribute to it, it's for sure a problem we have to fix, what happened last night shouldn't happen again.

I'll try to get Sochi up and running by tomorrow night, it could take me longer than that because the version that I have is rather bumpy on the straights, not like it's a big deal but I know some of you will complain about it!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
Official results posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/149-srhf1-2017-03-bahrain-grand-prix

Driver Standings: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/driver-standings

Team Standings: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/team-standings

Ranking: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/ranking

In-Race Penalties:

- Deuce Michaels (Williams) received a 10-second Stop/Go penalty at 1217 for speeding in the pitlane. This is a MINOR (2 point) penalty towards the performance ranking.

- Darren Fisher (Sauber) received a 10-second Stop/Go at 1488 for causing a collision with Otto Acosta (Ferrari). This is a SEVERE (10 point) penalty towards the performance ranking.

After-Race Penalties:

- Darren Fisher (Sauber) has been handed a 10-grid spot penalty on his next official race for the collision made with Otto Acosta (Ferrari) at 1437.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Finally some points for me. I had one of the best starts I've had in a long time. Started on Medium tires and pitted about lap 27 and then did 2 super soft stints, I should have put softs on and went the whole way. I had brake issue with 1.5 laps to go. Think I finished 5th or 6th, great from starting 17th. I just couldn't find speed in qual, I was faster in practice doing qual runs, but lost it some where. Track seemed more slick to me, but I could have been over driving. :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
Good to hear that Darren, let's wait for Otto now.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
I accept whatever penalty I get there's no need for anybody to quit racing let's move on to Russia
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
When a lapped car gets a blue flag, the driver lapping you doesn't get a flag.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!