1. SRH Management
  2. 2017 Season
  3. Tuesday, 11 April 2017
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2017/03-Bahrain/SRHF1-2017-03-Bahrain-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings on this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register on the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/149-srhf1-2017-03-bahrain-grand-prix/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/149-srhf1-2017-03-bahrain-grand-prix
SRH Management Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Should the track auto-download be too slow for you, you can download it directly from the following link:

http://www.simracinghub.com/rfactor-2/rf2-tracks/430-bahrain-international-circuit
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 1
Edmundo Martinez Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I'm in.
Edmundo Martínez
Renault F1 #30 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 2
Janos Magasrevy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Free Practice tonight!!!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 3
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 4
Otto Acosta Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks Darren! really nice. I am done guys. Good luck to you all. A seat at Ferrari is open.
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 5
Darren Fisher Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Are you serious? I was trying to move off the line you came round the corner and didnt give me a chance to move. I was slower than you guys yes but a lapped car still needs a chance to move over. I was almost off the line was driving straight to give you guys the line...
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 6
Otto Acosta Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Are you serious? I was trying to move off the line you came round the corner and didnt give me a chance to move. I was slower than you guys yes but a lapped car still needs a chance to move over. I was almost off the line was driving straight to give you guys the line...

Whatever dude!
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 7
Team Haas 2017 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Good and bad results for us today in the desert.

The positive that we can take home is that we made a good step in our setup to get closer to the top teams. Hopefully we can further that progress at the next race with another step forward.

We lost big today in the points department with a double DNF due to brake failures. This made even worse when we consider that we were looking to finish strong with both cars in the points and fighting for the win at the end of the race. We'll learn from this disappointing result and work harder to prevent it from happening again.

Congrats to the podium finishers and Argenis/McLaren for their drive and reliability today. Until Sochi, ciao!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Otto, Darren, I think you guys have known each other for years, don't let an incident like this get in the way please.

I know it feels horrible to be leading the race and suddenly finding a slowed down car on the race line, I feel your frustration Otto.

And Darren, I hope you realize that was not the right place to slow down and let someone by, it was totally unexpected...

You are both great drivers, I hope you can dust out this incident and move on... Here's where a virtual handshake comes in handy...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
By the way guys, I'm making the use of TeamSpeak mandatory starting from Sochi and on...

I think there's an issue with the game flags, some drivers are ignoring them or simply not seeing them at all.

You don't have to speak but you must be there so that I can inform you of a flag situation, this is quickly becoming an issue and it can't continue happening. So from Sochi and forward, all of you must be on TeamSpeak for the entirety of the event. Please set enough time ahead to configure it, and if you need help, let me know.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 10
Richard Haynie Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Darren, you slowed dramatically in a fast section while on the racing line, which was like brake checking Otto. You were doing 108kph, while Otto was clocked at 296kph. The difference was like you were stopped on the track! Better to keep pace and hold the line going just slightly slower than the leaders. That gives them a chance to react to your speed difference until either they go around you or you can get out of the way at a good place, like a straightaway.
I think this was about race craft. Please learn from it.
It was sad for Otto, as he was leading the race. Please understand why he's upset. I hope both of you continue to race and can get past this.
It was very similar to this F4 crash from the other day. In real life, this is a life threatening situation. The young man lost both of his lower legs.

Drive the sim as if our lives are at stake.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
I understand why he is upset and have messaged him to express that i am sorry. But i feel like i did all i could. I moved to the outside of the line without going off track, i held my outside line and proceeded straight, under the impression he knew i was there due to the blue flags. I gave room on the inside line to overtake. I slowed as to not have to come to a complete stop to not interfere with the leaders. There was no straight coming up for me to move over on. I tried to get out of the way and let them race. Unfortunately i was there as he came round the corner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 12
John Cook Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
By the way guys, I'm making the use of TeamSpeak mandatory starting from Sochi and on...

I think there's an issue with the game flags, some drivers are ignoring them or simply not seeing them at all.

You don't have to speak but you must be there so that I can inform you of a flag situation, this is quickly becoming an issue and it can't continue happening. So from Sochi and forward, all of you must be on TeamSpeak for the entirety of the event. Please set enough time ahead to configure it, and if you need help, let me know.

if you could tell me they are coming it would help , the flags are very late
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
I understand why he is upset and have messaged him to express that i am sorry. But i feel like i did all i could. I moved to the outside of the line without going off track, i held my outside line and proceeded straight, under the impression he knew i was there due to the blue flags. I gave room on the inside line to overtake. I slowed as to not have to come to a complete stop to not interfere with the leaders. There was no straight coming up for me to move over on. I tried to get out of the way and let them race. Unfortunately i was there as he came round the corner.

Being outside of the race line there is actually far on the left side of the track, not where the curbs are on the right. Anyways, we need to find ways to improve lapping drivers. We'll have a debate about this on a separate topic.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 14
Richard Haynie Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
When a lapped car gets a blue flag, the driver lapping you doesn't get a flag.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
I accept whatever penalty I get there's no need for anybody to quit racing let's move on to Russia
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Good to hear that Darren, let's wait for Otto now.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 17
Sean Higgins Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Finally some points for me. I had one of the best starts I've had in a long time. Started on Medium tires and pitted about lap 27 and then did 2 super soft stints, I should have put softs on and went the whole way. I had brake issue with 1.5 laps to go. Think I finished 5th or 6th, great from starting 17th. I just couldn't find speed in qual, I was faster in practice doing qual runs, but lost it some where. Track seemed more slick to me, but I could have been over driving. :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Official results posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/149-srhf1-2017-03-bahrain-grand-prix

Driver Standings: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/driver-standings

Team Standings: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/team-standings

Ranking: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/ranking

In-Race Penalties:

- Deuce Michaels (Williams) received a 10-second Stop/Go penalty at 1217 for speeding in the pitlane. This is a MINOR (2 point) penalty towards the performance ranking.

- Darren Fisher (Sauber) received a 10-second Stop/Go at 1488 for causing a collision with Otto Acosta (Ferrari). This is a SEVERE (10 point) penalty towards the performance ranking.

After-Race Penalties:

- Darren Fisher (Sauber) has been handed a 10-grid spot penalty on his next official race for the collision made with Otto Acosta (Ferrari) at 1437.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
We finally have a full grid this season! I'm very happy about this, thank you all for making it possible, I hope it remains like this for many more races to come.

I'm also happy to see scoring points those that have struggled since the beginning of the year, well done you guys.

Bahrain is notoriously hard on the brakes, so those that made it to the end drove smart and were able to save them.

Congratulations to Argenis on his first win of the season, and to Rix and Walcott for their podiums.

I will be opening a new discussion regarding the blue flags, I hope you can all contribute to it, it's for sure a problem we have to fix, what happened last night shouldn't happen again.

I'll try to get Sochi up and running by tomorrow night, it could take me longer than that because the version that I have is rather bumpy on the straights, not like it's a big deal but I know some of you will complain about it!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.