1. SRH Management
  2. 2017 Season
  3. Tuesday, March 28 2017, 11:02 AM
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2017/02-China/SRHF1-2017-02-China-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings on this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register on the following link:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/148-srhf1-2017-02-chinese-grand-prix/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/srhf1-2017-calendar/148-srhf1-2017-02-chinese-grand-prix
Janos Magasrevy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I ended up purchasing a server from NRT Servers, $50/mo.

They are finishing setting it up, hopefully it will be up and running by tonight.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH General Manager
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 1
Edmundo Martinez Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Count me in! :D
Edmundo Martínez
Renault F1 #30 Driver
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 2
David Carney Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
server? track?

Bueler?
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hahaha, the guy from NRT had a lot of issues yesterday and had to do it all from scratch again, he told me it was good today so once I get back home from work I'll configure it so you guys can join and start practicing.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH General Manager
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 4
SRH Management Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Server is up and running!

Autodownload is working really slow, here are the download links:

Track: https://www.dropbox.com/s/57j7osnwuc3my68/SRHF1_2017_Shanghai.rfcmp?dl=0

Mod version 1.1.0: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljhltt9671rlyk3/SRHF1_2017_v1.1.0.rfcmp?dl=0
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 5
John Williamson Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Some of my guys, had slow downloads from your previous server or my NRT server, in the past. But not all the time.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
I think it's Dropbox being slow sometimes. Gotta find an alternative.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH General Manager
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 7
Richard Walcott Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Soooo I'm going to miss this race as will be out of town next week...
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Damn :(

I'll let someone from the reserve know!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH General Manager
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 9
SRH Management Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Guys, remember that we changed TeamSpeak server, this means that you have to reconfigure the whisper again. I was trying to help last night a few of you but I'm sure not all of you are set already.

When you configure it again, make sure you only talk to the "Stewards Office" channel, not to my user.

If you don't know how to do it, let me know and I can give you a hand, but don't expect me to be helping you 30 minutes before we start Qualifying, the sooner the better!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH General Manager
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
I'd like to remind you all of this:

15.2 - Drivers must make every reasonable effort to use the track at all times and may not deliberately leave the track without a justifiable reason.

Drivers will be judged to have left the track if no part of the car remains in contact with it and, for the avoidance of doubt, any white or yellow lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track but the curbs are not.

I saw a lot of you going beyond the white lines last night, I will be enforcing track limits tomorrow during Quali and Race.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH General Manager
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 12
Team Haas 2017 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I'd like to remind you all of this:

15.2 - Drivers must make every reasonable effort to use the track at all times and may not deliberately leave the track without a justifiable reason.

Drivers will be judged to have left the track if no part of the car remains in contact with it and, for the avoidance of doubt, any white or yellow lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track but the curbs are not.

I saw a lot of you going beyond the white lines last night, I will be enforcing track limits tomorrow during Quali and Race.

To clarify and as an example, using the final corner exit curbing. If we run wide and have our left side tyres on the curbing but still touching the white line, we are legal, correct?
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Like the rule says, if no part of the car remains in contact with the white line, then you are considered off-track.

With that said, if some part is still in contact with the line, then you are legal.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH General Manager
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
FYI, in case you didn't read this:

Increased engine wear from excessive overrevving.
File: SRHF1_2017_Engine.ini
-LifetimeEngineRPM=(12250,750)
+LifetimeEngineRPM=(12250,300)

The second parameter changed from 750 to 300, this means that every time you go over 12250+300rpm, you reduce the engine life much more significantly. Before you had to go over 12250+750.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH General Manager
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 15
Sean Higgins Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I know this is probably being worked on, but when you are trying to race a Ferrari that has just a tub, and no wheels or wings, it's hard to know where the limit is, or what tires he is on to know if you need to push or not. Other Ferrari was fine.
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 16
David Carney Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Race Report

Q1. I set a decent time but .4xx off my best time I set in the warm up before Q :(

Q2: pee break, quick puff, watched.

Race: I made a good start and got by Otto and was fairly clean into the T1,2.3..4,5,6... gained 3 positions on lap 1 up to 10th!
Otto got a little over ambitious on lap 3 and almost took me out I lost 1 position but no damage. I was on mediums and trying to 2 stop. I managed 24 or 25 laps and pitted ofr SS. I then went 16 or so and another pit for SS until the end. I Found my self in 8th! and Darren Fisher about 12-14 s behinf with about 8 or 10 to go. he was gaining fast and my tires were wearing out. on last lap we had a great battle down the straight I managed to hold him off into the hairpin and kept 8th.. whew. been there before with DF for the win a few years ago... almost dejavu.. ha... great racing today.

congrats to podium and all finishers
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
Sean, I'm not sure if that's related to minimizing the game and coming back, I haven't been able to reproduce that problem. I know I heard Richard Haynie said that once about minimization.

I'd also guess that this problem is reproducible if the track is loaded first with a car different than the Ferrari, I haven't pinpointed the issue yet. You said that this only happens with just once of the Ferrari, which one?
Janos Magasrevy
SRH General Manager
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 18
Sean Higgins Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Sean, I'm not sure if that's related to minimizing the game and coming back, I haven't been able to reproduce that problem. I know I heard Richard Haynie said that once about minimization.

I'd also guess that this problem is reproducible if the track is loaded first with a car different than the Ferrari, I haven't pinpointed the issue yet. You said that this only happens with just once of the Ferrari, which one?

I was following Haynie and he had no tires or wings or suspension. Otto's car looked normal.
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 19
Cory Mackey Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

I'm having the same issue with Rich's Ferrari. It's the only car that this happens to. Typical Ferrari, bending the rules and running top-secret components.

When I first came into the server, his car was normal. A while later, I minimized to check data and came back to rF and after a bit more time passed, I noticed Ferrari running the top-secret, invisible suspension and tires. Not cool, Ferrari... NOT COOL!
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.