1. SRH Management
  2. 2017 Season
  3. Friday, March 10 2017, 05:25 PM
If you wish to race with us but couldn't enroll in time before the start of the season or didn't obtain a regular seat during the Winter Series, here's what you can do:

1) We have a partner league called FiHSF1 which is actively looking for drivers. Both SRHF1 and FiHSF1 are using the same cars and tracks throughout the season in order to facilitate inter-league racing. Here's some important information about them:

Calendar: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/fihsf1/fihsf1-calendar
Forum: http://www.fihsf1.net/forum/index.php
Join: http://www.fihsf1.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=30

2) You may also, besides racing in FiHSF1, put down your name as a reserve driver for SRHF1. Usually, there are a couple of drivers that can't make a race, in that case, we resort to our reserve drivers. By including you in the reserve driver list, we expect that you will be practicing with us and attend at least our Official Practices on Tuesdays before a race so that we can gauge your performance. Eventually, if you perform well, and a seat opens, an opportunity will present itself to have a permanent seat.

Please do not add yourself to the reserve driver list if you are not really intending to participate with us. In the past, we've had numerous drivers simply adding their names and never even showing up on track. We are a serious league and we are only looking forward to having serious and responsible people around. If you are really serious and responsible, then by all mean join us!
Harley Hamnett Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This could be fun...Oh and yes, reserve for when someone can't make it
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 1
Glen Thomas Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Count me in. Not sure how many races I can show up at but I want to be ready just in case.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 2
John Williamson Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Even if you are a driver on the main list, you're welcome to race on Mondays, with us in an empty seat.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 3
Harley Hamnett Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Signed up John.

As for this season - If a full time position opens, I am available
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 4
John Williamson Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I think a full time seat at FiHSF1 will not be that hard to come by, Harley.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 5
Roberto Bianco Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hey guys count me in.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 6
SRH Management Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Dear Harley "Hazza" Hamnett,

You have been banned from Cybergamer Australia: http://au.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/433765/CyberGamer-Event-Ban-hazg0d/
You also have a VAC ban in Steam: https://steamid.eu/profile/76561197968140885

Besides that, several drivers have informed us about your cheating history in other simracing leagues.

For those reasons, your participation in our league and community is not welcomed due to your record of cheating.

We do not tolerate cheating and we believe cheaters should be banned for life, good luck finding a league that will accept you.

Regards,
SRH Management
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 7
John Addison Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Man O Man what a motley group of characters I just came across......I hope all are well. I have of course been away for some time now. Business has kept me away from taking racing seriously and unfortunately I suffered a stroke 1 year ago this month. All is ok though came back strong and pretty much back to 98%. Balance is a bit wacked out but only when standing or walking. Sitting in the car or race rig or on my Harley all is fine.

Anyway I been spending a lot of track time with RaceRoom and AC. I lost interest in rf2 mostly cuz it runs and looks like hell on my rig compared to all other sims. But seeing all these drivers that we used to have a blast with back in the USF1 days got me thinking maybe its time for a come back attempt.

If I can get rf2 running better I'd like to join in on testing and practice sessions to see how it goes and then maybe get on the reserve list later in the season. Please direct me to what I need and its great seeing all these names still racing around.
John Addison
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 8
Otto Acosta Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Holy crap is JJ!!!!! Good to hear from you boss.
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 9
Janos Magasrevy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Welcome to SimRacingHub John!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Thank you Janos, can you point me to the current F1 mod your using. Rf2 is always buggie for me I'd like to see how it runs on my rig.

Thank you

And @ Otto how you doing my man. I see your at the top of your game these last few seasons. Look forward to chatting with you cats again. Just chatted with Craig a bit and just hearing from him reminded me I owe him one for that Brazilian GP Incident .........:D
John Addison
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
You just need to join our server SimRacingHub.com F1 and everything should download automatically.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Thanks I'll check it out shortly.........any PW?
John Addison
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 13
Sean Higgins Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nice to see you back JJ!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Hey Sean glad to be making a come back. Someone has to fight with the backmarkers ;)

Anyway I have all loaded with out issue. Got on both SRH & FiHSF1 Servers all good there. I really only did a few laps on each server and about handful of laps off server. Really like the car just new to these steering rack settings. Not yet found a happy place with the steering and brakes. I did get the track to look a lot better than when I started. rf2 is just so much different than RR and AC but I do have it looking ok at least with just myself on track.

Mondays are my best night to race but I have to wait a week or 2 as Im waiting on word of a 3 year contract that will take out Monday nights all together but open up Thursday nights. So for now I'll just try to get the car up to speed before making a commitment and look forward to seeing all on track soon.

Thanks for the direction Janos
John Addison
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
No problem man, looking forward to seeing you around!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 16
Brandon Gant Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello JJ! Been awhile. Yea man, the past few years i tried this simracealliance gig to get all the leagues together. Tried to Get the thought out of other admin minds, that all the f1 leagues at the time (f1e,usf1,fihs) were competing with each other for driver interest. Best to race under one umbrella.... In 2016 i moved to sunday to show other admins league name means less. But My bread distribution business got stronger and as season went on i was rarely around. That Wouldnt been much of an problem but p5 needed a break from racing. So sundays pretty much died with neither of us there.

But as u can see, we're all still together. Janos does a great job here, & im glad to see he works with John to have full grids. The usf1 pages will remain on my card. No problem paying the yearly fees to keep history intact.
Imagine Everyone working together As one.....Awesome
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
@Brandon Gant .....hey Brandon good to hear from you. Yeh I stopped by the USF1 site and found a ghost town :o So figured all were over here. Cool to see most all the ole crowd still running.
John Addison
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Ok please sign me into the reserve drivers list starting with The Bahrain GP. I will be available from then on.
John Addison
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 19
Otto Acosta Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
... Just chatted with Craig a bit and just hearing from him reminded me I owe him one for that Brazilian GP Incident .........:D

@JJ I tell you...these people here don't know what a real battle is until they see replays of you racing Craig...sweat and blood and white knuckle driving at its best...really miss those days. :D
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2017 Season
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.