1. SRH Management
  2. 2016 Season
  3. Saturday, 27 August 2016
http://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2016/13-Italy/SRHF1-2016-13-Italy-Preview.jpg

DOWNLOAD FILES (in case server auto-download fails):

Track: https://www.dropbox.com/s/flm3buxjffx60z9/SRHF1_2016_Monza.rfcmp?dl=0
V-Mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ueowialfih63ce3/SRHF1_2016_R13.rfmod?dl=0

If you haven't come to the server since the Spanish GP or before, you need this download:
Mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3r1yrcf48e4sy1r/srhf1_2016_v1.1.0.rfcmp?dl=0

If you haven't come to any race so far, you need this download too:
Sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xawccfnohspe1b2/srhf12016sound.rfcmp?dl=0

Please share your experience and findings on this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register on the following link: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/formula1-calendar/47-italian-grand-prix/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the Official Event page.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Well, for starters, Im really happy because this circuit is one of my weakest points in the championship with bahrain, as demand too much on the brakes and you can block with easy.

As is evident, the classification for me, was the most disastrous of all season. In the first hotlap of Q2, I made a mistake entering the last curve before the straight and the second hotlap braking in Turn 2.

In the race, the goal was from the beginning, try to finish second or third.

I had an excellent start, passing two cars at the start, then winning the position my partner Ed, who gave it to me. The next was Rix, cost me two laps, but with DRS on the main straight on braking for turn one achieve pass. Then I got lucky with the accident between Otto and Walcott, gaining 2 positions. He was in third place on goal but could reach the Leandro, I think 3 or 4 turns i can get behind him and pass on the main straight with the DRS. After that I saw that Argenis was 6 seconds, which Frank said the victory is not far, stay concentrated lol. During the middle of the race I had problems with the cars a lap, losing valuable seconds.

When I saw that Argenis lost the car in Turn 2, and then he entering the pits, the idea about going 1 stop was clearer.

Missing 10 laps to go, i try dont make any mistake and finish the race in one piece.

Congratulations for my teammate and all what finish the race.

Williams is come back for the championship! Im very happy for that.
Renault F1 #20 Driver
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Andiamo ragazzi!! :D
Edmundo Martínez
SRHF1 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Here my setup.
Attachments (1)
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
The server has been locked with the password. If you registered for the race and did not receive the password, please send me a PM.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Guys, just wanted to let you know that tomorrow there's a massive protest against the corrupt and dictatorial Venezuelan government. We have 7 drivers living there right now, they are:

- Argenis Riera
- Johan Mola
- Edmundo Martinez
- Roberto Bianco
- Franco Bianco
- Ricardo Senior
- Amaury Abreu

There's a chance that things will get ugly in this protest and communications might be cut, including Internet. So if we get to have less than 10 cars for this race, the event may be cancelled as per our rule "6.5 - An Event may be canceled and not postponed if fewer than 10 cars are available for it.".

We'll figure out what to do next in case this ever happens, but be prepared.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
So what you are saying is that some fast guys might not show, so there will be more points than normal available for us slower guys? :p So we better show up in force?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Hahaha that's one way to look at it :p
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
The server is down at the moment, will hopefully get it fixed when I get home at around 5:30PM EST.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Server is back online, it was a Blue Screen Of Death... :o
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
These are the penalties already served in the race:

- Time 212 - Javier Vigliotta (Manor) received a Drive Thru penalty for a "False Start". This is a MINOR (-1 point) penalty towards the ranking.

- Time 2246 - Craig Hunter (Red Bull) received a Stop/Go penalty, 10s for rejoining the race dangerously. This is a SEVERE (-5 points) penalty towards the ranking.

- Time 2325 - Craig Hunter (Red Bull) received a Stop/Go penalty, 10s for "Speeding in Pitlane". This is a MINOR (-1 point) penalty towards the ranking.

- Time 2453 - Craig Hunter (Red Bull) received a Stop/Go penalty, 10s for "Speeding in Pitlane". This is a MINOR (-1 point) penalty towards the ranking.

Driver Craig Hunter (Red Bull) also receives a 2 points penalty on his Super License for an unsafe track rejoin on time 2246 causing a collision with Roberto Bianco (Force India). Craig Hunter (Red Bull) now has 2 points out of 12 points on his Super License. These 2 points will be removed from his Super License on September 1st, 2017 as per Article 4.4.

Results have been posted: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/formula1-calendar/47-italian-grand-prix
Driver Standings after Italy: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/driver-standings
Team Standings after Italy: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/team-standings
Ranking after Italy: http://www.simracinghub.com/leagues/srhf1/ranking

There will be no Singapore GP in two weeks. See you all at Sepang on September 27th for Practice and 29th for the race!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
I would like to congratulate you guys for the fantastic start that we had last night, not a single incident, you guys looked like pros!

For me it was an entertaining race to watch, a lot of battles happening as it's always the case at Monza. The late spin by Argenis put some emotion at the end when he tried to climb back to the lead but Walcott put up a magnificent drive and held second place.

Both championships are now red hot with a 3-way battle for the Drivers between Argenis, Otto, and Ezequiel, and for the Constructors with Mercedes, Mclaren, and Williams.

Let's keep it up until the end of the season!

Now we have another break, take time to rest if you wish but make sure you come back alive for Sepang. I'll check with JohnW to see if we can race on FiHS' Singapore GP, for those that like the track and spending two hours on it lol...

Once again, thank you all that came to this race, we didn't have the grid that I was hoping for. Drivers missing this race: David Carney (Sauber) probably due to the look-behind issue he was having with his rF2. Ricardo Senior and Amaury Abreu, both with Internet connection issues getting dropped by the server due to high latency. Mat Harto (Lotus) God knows what happened to him lol, maybe he was on a boat. And lastly, Deuce Michaels (Ferrari) who recently announced he was retiring from this season.

For next race, we may get a few new faces such as Alysson Pacheco who showed great pace when racing with us in the mini races on Tuesday. As well as Hernan Gonzalez who might finally be back again after being MIA since Canada.
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
I'm very happy :D

After a difficult qualifying where we couldn't show our full potential that we had previously shown in practice, we thought our chances for the race were almost doomed :( .

Then in the warmup we decided to calm down and bet heavily on our race pace, because in practice we felt comfortable with heavy car and so, Eze with a great start, then I gave him the position and he went for the victory with a 1 stop strategy and bit of necessary luck, for my part I also had some luck, since I had a very good fight with Rix in the first laps and he made a mistake (and me too for following to close lol) but I could rejoin the track before him.

Then I managed the tyres to handle the wear keeping a good pace, I decided to put SS at the first stop, but I think I could put Soft and I would have been better, as the pace was pretty much the same and had better consistency with Soft. So it was in my second stop, and then I had a lot of pressure from Johan that I came closer and making fast laps, so it forced me to press lap after lap and score my best partial, then I consolidate the advantage in the last laps and secure the fourth place.

A very good race for me, the best I've had since my return, I give thanks to Ezequiel for their support and for giving me encouragement and teachings to further improve and retaking the level gradually. I would love to help the team achieve both championships, task that seemed impossible a few months ago, but can now be a reality ;) .
Edmundo Martínez
SRHF1 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Maybe monza was not the race who hoped to have the performance I had but was so, my second career best speed and consistency after Hungary.
The Q was exciting here already that Ezekiel, Argenis, Otto and Walcott was very fast so leave everything for the race.
I boot with the almost perfect light green but he was nervous about that T1 which previously indicated that there could be disaster but everything was normal, took me 3 laps to pass to Higgins in a risky in the parabolic overstake, I stopped at 16 to put the soft and the mercedes was a demon at all around making successive fastest laps together with my team-mate up to the 5th place where I had good pressure with Ed trying to reach the 4th place but failed.

3rd and 5th place for Mercedes recovered the lead in both Championships and already thinking about Malaysia to defend the difference with Mclaren and now Williams coming very strong!

Sorry for my bad English.:( :p
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Guys, the highlights video will be available this weekend hopefully when the filming crew returns from vacation lol
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
The video is ready waiting for the amazing commentary by Harto!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
Video is up!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Great video and commentary as always! :D
Edmundo Martínez
SRHF1 Driver
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. 2016 Season
  3. # 17
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!